Operation Darkness new for $17.99 at Best Buy

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
Bestbuy.com has operation darkness new as a outlet item for $17.99. But you can easily go to any Best buy store that has the game, and they will price match their web site and only charge you $17.99. I picked up a copy earlier around 12 p.m. Also on that note, when I told them the price for it on their website they believed me, and didn't even check to see if it was on sale for $17.99 on their website. They just sold it to me for $17.99, well $19.25 after tax. I found this wierd. Oh well just thought I would let you know.

Great tip, thanks! I missed this at Amazon earlier for $20. I just ordered it online with in store pickup to save any hassles at the store.

[quote name='Ray5555']Bestbuy.com has operation darkness new as a outlet item for $17.99. But you can easily go to any Best buy store that has the game, and they will price match their web site and only charge you $17.99. I picked up a copy earlier around 12 p.m. Also on that note, when I told them the price for it on their website they believed me, and didn't even check to see if it was on sale for $17.99 on their website. They just sold it to me for $17.99, well $19.25 after tax. I found this wierd. Oh well just thought I would let you know.[/QUOTE]

YMMV on this. It rings up $29.99 in store and when I told the CSR it was $17.99 on the website, she said she couldn't match the website price because it was an "Outlet" item. Nevermind that they offered in-store pick up on it, so in my mind it's ridiculous not being able to match the website price in store.

I don't want to be a jerk and spoil anyone's fun, but as a grumpy old Shaq Fu, I feel I must make the public announcement that this is not a particularly good game. :) If you know and still want it, I certainly won't look down upon that, though.

I think the other one that came out near it, Spectral Forces 3?, was actually pretty good, though. I'd grab that one for this price.

I bought it online and picking it up in store. I know it isn't the best game but for the price it is not regrettable even if it is a complete bust.

I played this and I actually liked it a bit and I hate games like this. I don't know why I liked it just did. Camera angles are bad on occasion, graphics aren't that great, but they don't need to be for this type of game, the concept is pretty good.

bread's done
Back