Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I'll get to play the DLC albums at the same time as you guys.
--

Go listen to some Pantera MIDIs or something, tiredfornow.

Even a MIDI chart of Cowboys From Hell would be more fun to play than any of those Beatles songs. :cool:

Better leave now to avoid 5:10 traffic.

ok, but it'll be later tonight. I'm going to get my wife to sign up for live so she can play too. She'll sing :cool:

You like The Rolling Stones over The Beatles anyway, darthbudge. He deserves it first.

Now get to making that blog, dammit.

Ah it is no problem, I had just told my friends we could play some tonight, but I guess we will save that for another night.

EDIT: The Rolling Stones: Rock Band would be great.

[quote name='prmononoke']What about Cake: Rock Band?[/QUOTE]

They don't have that many good songs. :[

[quote name='Rocko']Spine Tinglers: Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

So I'd like to subscribe some people's email addresses to a bunch of bullshit spammy websites, because they've taken to spamming my inbox. Any suggestions?

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: The Rolling Stones: Rock Band would be great.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that Sympathy for the Devil chart in GH5 is pretty great. :|

(I would purchase Sticky Fingers in RB as DLC, though.)[quote name='darthbudge']Is there any chance if I made two deposits into my checking account from Paypal today, that they will be available tomorrow?[/QUOTE]No way. Also, Monday is Labor Day.

I had hoped that having my math homework online would actually be easier than having to write it out on paper, but since this crap has only one idea of what the right answer is, it actually seems like more of a pain. Say in the situation of rounding an answer, most teachers would probably take it either rounded or not, but of course this software won't.:bomb:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, that Sympathy for the Devil chart in GH5 is pretty great. :|

(I would purchase Sticky Fingers in RB as DLC, though.)No way. Also, Monday is Labor Day.[/QUOTE]

Shit. Shit. Shit.

My truck is running on fumes, and I need some gas by Sunday.

Has Linkin ever recommended something that someone has liked?

[quote name='darthbudge']Post their email addresses on 4chan, Liquid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Not your personal army.[/QUOTE]

Rocko is correct.

I'm super pissed though. I've legit gotten 20 emails today that say "Please add me to the mailing list" or "Please remove me from the mailing list" because people are stupid as fuck and think that they need to tell all the hundreds/thousands of people on the list about their bullshit problem instead of doing it themselves (which they can do, and which they get instructions on how to do it every month) or asking the administrator.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Which is why I highly recommend the PayPal debit card. It's saved me countless of times.[/QUOTE]

I had one for my old account, but I don't use that one anymore. I should get one for my new account though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back