opinion on gamestop trade-in value

kozuchrules

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Trying to pick up a new ps2, and i figured since I never play my gamecube or gba sp, I'd just trade them and get some credit towards a ps2. Anyway, anyone have any rough estimates on what horrible trade in value i'd get? A gamecube with a memory card, 2 controllers, zelda, resident evil 4 , metroid prime, and an old nba2ksomething. Plus I have my gba sp. In any case, am I looking at a total bust here? at least 50?

i called them up and the punk kid that i talked to wouldn't tell me. I know i should sell em here or on ebay to get some more value, but i really don't feel like shipping anything out, i just figured that if it was gonna at least get me some sort of credit,it would be more convenient to just do everything in one trip to gamestop or wherever

Gamecube = $30.00
Wind Waker = $4.00
Metroid Prime = $0.50
Memory card 1019 = $6.00

Not sure about the rest, just know that stuff because I traded in my gamecube and games also about 2 days ago.

*Gamecube (you need the power cable, one controller, and the av cables)= 20-30
*memory card (size?) = 5-10
*2 controllers (2 extra or one? You will need to trade in one with the system) = 5 each
*Zelda (Wind Waker?) = 5-8
*Resident Evil 4 = 15-18
*Metroid Prime = 2-5
*An old nba2ksomething = .25-1
*GBA SP = 20

At most, around $100-110. Probably $80-90.

Hope this helps.

*Gamecube (you need the power cable, one controller, and the av cables)= 20-30
*memory card (size?) = 5-10
*2 controllers (2 extra or one? You will need to trade in one with the system) = 5 each
*Zelda (Wind Waker?) = 5-8
*Resident Evil 4 = 15-18
*Metroid Prime = 2-5
*An old nba2ksomething = .25-1
*GBA SP = 20

At most, around $100-110. Probably $80-90.

yeah i have the cube with the wires and controller so - we'll say 25
just the regular size memory card so lets say 5
just one extra controller so 5
zelda the wind waker 5
resident evil 4 15 (wow, that much?)
Metroid prime we'll say a dollar as someone else said 50cents or something
gba sp 20

so i'll just low ball myself and say 70 bucks. Is this a dumb idea on my part? I never play my cube, and am dying to get my hands on some guitar hero and god of war so..... i figure why not.

thanks for the super-informative replies

Honestly, yes, it seems like a pretty dumb idea. If you don't feel like selling things here or anywhere else online though, then that's really your only option unless you want to try listing in craigslist and hope you get lucky. I know for a fact you'd get more than that here on CAG, though.

bread's done
Back