Opinion Outpost: Surveys for Amazon GCs

sittinghawk3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Hey, this is my first post in this forum. I found this site that gives a pretty good ratio of points to money. It takes 50 points to get a 5 dollar Amazon GC which is pretty good considering that a survey gives at least 10 points and usually more. You can also cash out at 15 and 20 dollars as well. It seems to favor the 20-30ish age range, so just a heads up. It can be a little frustrating for qualifying for some surveys, but its pretty good for me.

Update: Now up to 175 dollars in about 5 months
Heres my referral link: http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9239610

Please use if your interested. If your trying to help me out by just signing up thank you, but for me to receive anything, at least one survey must be done. So thank you for being helpful, but to save you your time, there is no need.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the site still works, I am now up to 41.50 dollars. My average is about 2 dollars per survey,. I have cashed all out as amazon, but you can easily check out in about 10 surveys. Please use my referral link if your interested.

i love this site. but i was so stupid, that after i signed up; i ignored all of the surveys i was getting via email. i was getting like at least 15 per day. and i was ignoring them. and if i had qualified for like at least 10, i wouldve been able to cash out $20 per day or something..

but anyway, for some reason, i havent been getting any surveys from them... they tell you that theyll email you massive surveys for some time, and then you wont get anything for weeks/months.. it sucks!!

i think its great. The longest I've had to wait has been about 2-3 days. Usually around the weekend. I consistently get at least 2-5 surveys and usually qualify for them. I just made about 7 dollars just 2 days ago. But thanks for the post.

[quote name='catabarez']Just used your link :p[/QUOTE]

Thx man. Really appreciate it. Its pretty good. I prefer it to swagbucks and the like. Most surveys they send to you are decent value and the points add up quickly.

bump, please let me know if you guys have any questions about the program, I'm at 120 in amazon credit, which could have been cash if I were to redeem at 200 points. I've been working a lot lately and have been unable to complete many surveys as I used to as they expire or fill up. it is still a good site to make some extra money

Thanks, I signed up, I'll do a few surveys on there, but I got a weird error when I was going through one of the profiles.

bread's done
Back