Opinion: what's my elite 360 bundle worth

aznguyen316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Hey, sorry if this is not the right forum. If it is not, sorry and if you have any negative opinions, please do not post at all. I just want to get an idea of what's my Elite 360 system and games are worth. I know I could check up individual prices on ebay etc of each of these, but there's a difference between a package as well as worth to fellow video gamers such as yourself.

I'm thinking about putting all this on eBay.. although I'm afraid of getting raped by seller fees as well as paypal fees. Opinions on if I should sell my games separately from my system package or what type of sets should I sell, include a game or two etc.

-Xbox 360 Elite system w/ receipt purchased Sept. 07 includes original box, manuals, original bags for cords etc. Will include everything that came with it, hdmi cable, black controller, headset, audio dongle thingie
Hasn't had the RROD.

Accessories
- black battery pack
-pink controller w/ battery pack
-play & charge kit
-Nyko intercooler (black)

GAMES
-Scene It set complete
-Bioshock LE complete
-Oblivion CE T for Teen sealed
-Oblivion non-gh
-Lost Odyssey mint complete
-The Simpsons mint complete
-CoD4 LE mint complete

So, what's this package worth to you and should I try selling on local forums/Craig's list rather than get raped by fees as I will be paying eBay AND paypal fees because I'm one of those merchant/business sellers..

THANK YOU for looking at what I had to ask and for your opinions.

I would sell your games separately from the system. I might even hold onto the sealed copy of Teen-rated Oblivion.

Also, some people might be turned off of your system, because of the Intercooler.

thank you for the opinion on Oblivion and the intercooler. Yeah I got the intercooler simply for a precaution.. nothing has happened to the system. I take it, you feel I should just leave out the intercooler altogether and just sell that separately? I thought about selling my games separately, I could probably sell those locally.

What's a used, complete Elite system worth now adays? I'll take a glance over on eBay.

another question.. can anything go "wrong" on my part if I included an original sales receipt? Can the buyer use it against me in anyway?

If you used a credit card scratch out even the last 4 digits and thats probably about it.
When you ship make sure you use Signature confirmation and insurance.

well, you can include one game with your elite xbox 360. I would choose to put Bioshock because that game will not be worth it to be sold in the store.
The system can sell for 400 - 450 since it is used, even in moderation. It is because the fear of RRoD is much closer since you used it.

Local Store prices will be: (Thats the prices at my gamestop/eb games)

GAMES
-Bioshock LE complete - $20 - 25
-Oblivion CE T for Teen sealed - N/A, (Some stores won't take a new game)
-Oblivion non-gh - 15 to 20 because it is 30.00 new even non-gh
-Lost Odyssey mint complete - 30, game is still relatively new
-The Simpsons mint complete - 25 - 30, haven't seen many copies used
-CoD4 LE mint complete - 30, most sought after game for the multiplay.

I will buy your copy of lost oddesey for 40 if you want.

^^ thanks for your input. I definately wasn't going to sell it to a store, never get my money's worth that way. I could put a couple on Goozex to get an even trade. I haven't decided when I want to sell yet, probably after I purchase the PS3 coming in a few weeks.

bread's done
Back