Opterasis' Moving Sale (ps3 steelbooks, skylanders, transformers, and more)

opterasis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I'm buying a house shortly, so in a combination effort of financing a theater room and having to pack less stuff when the big day comes, I'm trying to sell off some of my stuff. I accept Paypal or Amazon credit as payment, not looking for any trades. Some stuff I want to sell as a lot, with so much going on with buying a house, and working 50+ hours a week, I don't have much time to go to pack multiple packages, go to the post office multiple times, etc. I'll be adding more as I do more packing and come across stuff I don't need.

Flocked Stump Smash  $30

Most people interested in this will know the deal. Won it from a Frito Lay drawing. Still sealed.

PS3 UK steelbook collection $50

(some very light scratches on MK and CoD on the back, not noticeable unless you're looking for them, no major dents. I want to sell them together as a lot:

Call of Duty World at War

Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe

Killzone 2

Prince of Persia

Horror Movie blu-ray lot $50 (once again, want to sell together, won't be parting out)

The Walking Dead season 1

Resident Evil Degeneration

Grindhouse Planet Terror

Grindhouse Death Proof

Nightmare on Elm Street (original)

Friday the 13th remake Killer Cut (with slipcover)

Friday the 13th Uncut (original movie)

Friday the 13th part 2 (UK import, region free)

Friday the 13th part 3 (Uk import, region free)

Freddy Vs. Jason (Canada import)

WeSC headphones sealed from a mountain dew contest many years ago, never used $30
IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Transformers Collection I'd like $150, but negotiable, since they probably aren't worth what I'm hoping they are. Here's a pic until I have time to compile a list of what's actually included. however not included in the pic are a Lunarfire Mechtech Optimus Prime, and a regular Mechtech Optimus Prime, both sealed, and have Walmart Exclusive stickers on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back