Orange Box PC 29.99 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Thanks for the heads up, I missed the 5-second Gamestop sale. In for one. :) ..Can finally see what this Portal and TF2 stuff is all about.

People who got the Gamestop deal might want to check if their order has been cancelled if it hasn't arrived yet...mine was. fuck Gamestop.

Fortunately, this deal is still alive! And it's slightly cheaper than Gamestop's bullshit we'll-cancel-your-orders deal as you don't have to pay any shipping.

you all might want to get it from steam. their version of the orange box comes with 6 games now but it does cost 39.99.

[quote name='lokizz']you all might want to get it from steam. their version of the orange box comes with 6 games now but it does cost 39.99.[/QUOTE]

It comes with 2 extra games which are free for anyone who owns the orange box. Even for retail copies. Well, i have the original HL2 and they let me download Lost Coast for free. i'm sure if u got orange box u get that for free also.

Just for those wondering: If you get the Orange Box Retail it is the *SAME* as getting it via Steam. You will get Peggle Extreme and HL2:Lost Coast. You will be required to install Steam to play so really the two versions are not different at all, except with Retail you get some physical media to install the first versions which will promptly get updated upon logging in to Steam.

That being said, just order from the place with the lowest price. They're the same thing.

Lost Coast is free to all owners of Half-life 2, doesn't matter if you have it from a standalone edition or the Orange Box. I think some people could even get it for free without HL2 if they had an ATI card or something like that.

Although it doesn't really matter since it's just a 15 minute tech demo...

bread's done
Back