Order your component cables now

[quote name='fldash']If they ship UPSRED you will have your cables tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's good, at least.

Now just hitting the refresh every five minutes, waiting for a tracking number, a notice that it has shipped....SOMETHING. :pray:

Those Mofo's better be in my hands by this time tomorrow or I'm going to get 'Soccer Mom' on CS line at NOA.

I got my tracking number as well, but the data has not been uploaded or picked up by UPS. They better be rolling these things straight onto a DC10 in the parking lot.

UPS will not have tracking information on your package until NOA does their 'END OF DAY' routine which uploads the information OR UPS scans one the package at one of it's facilities.

[quote name='fldash']UPS will not have tracking information on your package until NOA does their 'END OF DAY' routine which uploads the information OR UPS scans one the package at one of it's facilities.[/QUOTE]

So will it say "shipped" with no tracking info or something like that? Because I've got nothing here.

Finally got my shipping confrimation e-mail, hooray.

I'm not even bugged by that $6 anymore, I'm just relieved.

Don't worry 'bout it Tybee, you'll get yours in. If I did with my luck, you're safe.

Still waiting for a tracking number on my RED order, but I just noticed that I can't seem to find the cancel button on my order detail page anymore. I'm not planning on cancelling it but what gives?

My order has a tracking number now! Will it come before Thanksgiving? Am I doomed to a holiday of blurry Zelda? Will this thing ever come out so I can stop posting on message boards for a few weeks and just play it!?!? ;)

I got my shipment conf, my tracking #, but it still does not show up on UPS's website. Has anyone's shown up yet? (UPS RED, that shipped today)

[quote name='ckendal']I got my shipment conf, my tracking #, but it still does not show up on UPS's website. Has anyone's shown up yet? (UPS RED, that shipped today)[/QUOTE]

Got my shipping confirmation email a couple hours ago. I just checked my tracking number with the UPS site and it does appear in their system now. This is the only data they have on it so far.

REDMOND,
WA, US 11/16/2006 5:22 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']REDMOND, WA, US
11/16/2006 5:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/16/2006 5:28 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Come on down to Birmingham, UPS![/quote]
I did not get a departure scan yet, but I called UPS and they said it should be here tomorrow. I assume because I am on the east coast (MD) that it will go out on a different flight than to AL.

**EDIT - Just checked again and I got a departure scan**

WOOHOO!

Not to be mean, but I think it's kind of funny that people are getting so excited about cables. Of course, I'm stuck with composite for a while until they are available again.

THe latest on my RED -low 900s- order:

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
REDMOND,
WA, US 11/16/2006 5:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/16/2006 5:34 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

edited to add:

Package
Scheduled Delivery: 11/17/2006
Shipped or Billed on: 11/16/2006
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb

Sweet Jebus here they come!

Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 11/17/2006
Shipped or Billed on: 11/16/2006
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb

I live in MD. I ordered them on Wednesday morning. I will have them by the time I get back from work Friday eveing. Come Sunday, I will be enjoying the Wii in it's 480p glory! Worth the red!

Seattle, Wa, Us 11/16/2006 7:23 P.m. Departure Scan
Seattle, Wa, Us 11/16/2006 6:45 P.m. Arrival Scan

Still on time for delivery on 11/17. I'm so relieved.

Um...WTF (maybe). My cables shipped yesterday with UPS Blue and everything was going smoothly til it got to Des Moines, IA....(it has to get to Sioux Falls, SD)

11/16/2006 10:10 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/16/2006 7:47 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
11/16/2006 7:39 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/16/2006 2:01 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
11/16/2006 12:18 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Now, before I got the 2nd departure scan there, it changed to a re-scheduled delivery of Monday, now it left and it still says Monday....I'm not as worried as before, but damn, kind of a scare.

Just thought I would say this. The Wii IS capable of 720i/p resolution, just it is very very very very unlikly a game would be made in 720

DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US 11/17/2006 6:23 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Looks like they touched down at DFW Airport and are on their way to my local distrubution point.

Estimated Delivery: 11/27!! Who-hoo!! ;)

In hindsight, if I had thouht abought it, I'd have paid the $13 to get it shipped here over night. But, me thinks I'll survive a week without them. I don't anticipate getting too far in Zelda that week anyway.:)

OH NO!!!!!

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Now is not the time to PANIC!!!!!!

Guess I shouldn't complain...at least it shipped.

[quote name='Number83']OH NO!!!!!

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Now is not the time to PANIC!!!!!!

Guess I shouldn't complain...at least it shipped.[/QUOTE]

Me too. :( Still no tracking information, which is very scary considering they're supposed to be delivered today. Of course, we've all had that experience (especially with the USPS) where the tracking info doesn't show up until after the package actually arrives. So maybe this is one of those situations. But I have a bad feeling that I may have been relegated to the Monday group.

Is UPS completely closed on Saturday, or do they just not make deliveries?

If anyone is in danger of missing out on cables till Monday, you could always call to see if the distribution center is open, and if they have your package.

The cusomter counter is closed on Saturday. Best bet would be to call today and see if you can pickup your cables tonight. Mine were left on my door step (I just tracked them). YMMV of course, but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='Tybee']Me too. :( Still no tracking information, which is very scary considering they're supposed to be delivered today. Of course, we've all had that experience (especially with the USPS) where the tracking info doesn't show up until after the package actually arrives. So maybe this is one of those situations. But I have a bad feeling that I may have been relegated to the Monday group.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. Still no tracking info here either.

Are these packages requiring signatures? Usually they just leave it on my porch, but I don't want to get screwed by a delivery snafu.

I rushed home during lunch cause no one would be there, but they already dropped them off on my front porch, no signature needed I guess. They skimped on packaging, cables came in a plastic bag with some info on a piece of paper, but I don't care. I'm still rubbing them all over my body now.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Usually I have to sign for every UPS package I get, but they just dropped this one at the door.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking back to all of the Nintendo orders I've done and I've never had to sign for the item when it's been shipped via UPS.

bread's done
Back