Origen Xbox 360: Another crazy Microsoft ad campaign

It would sound like a tie-in to the new storyline on Stargate SG-1, although the Xbox game is now in limbo. The Stargate universe would be a great setting for an MMORPG.

I bet the counter in the background is for when the release happens. just keep watching the site for changes.

The site changed again today. That crazy rabbit moved again and there's more fruit. Seems like there will eventually be fruit on the bottom left branch now too.

[quote name='momadaboo']For the Xbox 720??? What is that? Are you joking?[/QUOTE]
It's the premium version of the 360 MS announced yesterday. Has a blueray/HDDVD drive, built in wifi and bluetooth.

[quote name='momadaboo']I thought that was just the xbox 360 Premium Edition. Are they the same thing or different?[/QUOTE]

hahahaahhaahahaa

Hmm...this better not be something completely unimportant, and useless to the american society, like a chinese release date...

I heard it *might* be one of two things. Halo 3, or Microsoft will have a few places around the US (maybe a small tour) where people can play the 360 and a feq games before launch.

I don't believe it, just passing along what I've heard. Sorry if any of it is old news.

If you change your clock to the "london" time zone, the countdown has finished and you can click on a country's flag (no US flag) on the tree, but my 56k is getting hammered so I can't really tell you all what's going on. If you check out the discussion over on teamxbox, they are saying that it is some type of contest for europeans.

[quote name='cyberlian']If you change your clock to the "london" time zone, the countdown has finished and you can click on a country's flag (no US flag) on the tree, but my 56k is getting hammered so I can't really tell you all what's going on. If you check out the discussion over on teamxbox, they are saying that it is some type of contest for europeans.[/QUOTE]

I had done this earlier this morning...and got all the way to filling out the form before I realized I couldn't input US as my country...oh well...

Hehe....I just inputted UK as my country cause I wanted to see if my answers were right (they were). Sucks that's not for us US folks.

well just wait untill 12:00 est, when the US will have first completed the countdown, maybe the US will be eligible then...My clocks still counting down, and im sure its not going to say "sucks to be you" in the branches

[quote name='Skycaptain99']well just wait untill 12:00 est, when the US will have first completed the countdown, maybe the US will be eligible then...My clocks still counting down, and im sure its not going to say "sucks to be you" in the branches[/QUOTE]

You still have a countdown? Mine changed to the tree with the flags early this morning.

[quote name='shipwreck']You still have a countdown? Mine changed to the tree with the flags early this morning.[/QUOTE]
You know whats funny, I never saw most of the changes I saw described on the teamxbox page, like the hidden greek words in the branches, or certain changes with the rabbits...maybe Im special, but mine ends in about an hour...Ill report in then

What are the questions exactly?

Well I never even knew about this countdown and I thought I had missed something.................seems like I didn't miss a thing

"Entrants must be residents of the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal or Greece and aged 18 or over. Winners may be required to provide proof of age and address."

Oh well, I guess that counts me out.

[quote name='Legolas813']"Entrants must be residents of the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal or Greece and aged 18 or over. Winners may be required to provide proof of age and address."

Oh well, I guess that counts me out.[/QUOTE]

Wow so pretty much every country besides the U.S.... lol

[quote name='Santurio']Well I never even knew about this countdown and I thought I had missed something.................seems like I didn't miss a thing[/QUOTE]

Same as you. Glad I didn't waste any time on that garbage.

bread's done
Back