Origin 25% off shooters*

Borellius

CAGiversary!
I received an email from the EA Gun Club for 25% off shooters at the origin store.
1st-Tried it with pre-order of battlefield 3 so im pretty sure that Pre-Orders don't work.
2nd-You have to click on the shooters subcategory to see the actual shooters, Portal 2 i thought was a shooter but its not in that category so that won't work either.
3rd- I dont know if its a unique code or not, and im not going to use it so if it is unique whoever uses it first is the lucky winner.

Lastly, here s the code: nthj3zqu9y8422j8e

I tried the code and it seems to work. Couldn't find anything worth buying though.

FYI, it takes 25% off the full price, not the current sales price. Crysis 2, currently on sale for $49.99, comes down to $44.99 since the full price is $59.99 on the store.

I'm still locked out of my account on that site and I have credit on my account which really sucks. Their "tier" tech support is really taking their sweet time with me.

Putting the code in @ checkout gives error:

"The code you entered is invalid or has expired. Be sure you typed the code correctly and try again."

Looks like someone used it?

[quote name='barrit']Works on Shadows of the Damned and puts it at $44.99, but that's still not low enough[/QUOTE]

Waiting for sub-$25 on SOD, why aren't they dropping the price? I hear the total sales numbers were dismal . . . but I still think its probably a decent game. Reviews are good.

bread's done
Back