Origin Cyber Monday Sale Live - PC & Console Games

[quote name='ckc4043']Hello, Cheapy , what did you buy during black friday?[/QUOTE]
Not a thing. I have most everything I want already. Also, backlog.

[quote name='DaShaka']How do you search just by Vita? The "handheld" section doesn't seem to work.[/QUOTE]

You can't. Only Vita titles are Madden, FIFA, and NFS: Most Wanted. Each $19.99. Same as BF.

tumblr_mcjwfywAjM1rhb6xso1_500.png

[quote name='JTHuffy']Any way to get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

"Take advantage of free shipping for the holidays on orders $39 or more."

[quote name='CheapyD']Not a thing. I have most everything I want already. Also, backlog.[/QUOTE]

And that's why I wont be buying anything on Origin right now. I couldn't even exploit the "Fall Sale" a few weeks ago because I already owned everything that I wanted.

Yeah that walking dead deal caught my eye. I would have considered the Witcher 2 also but I'm hoping I can get it direct from GoG around christmas (and I'm not ready to play it yet). How is NFS: Most Wanted? Anyone actually played it yet?

[quote name='CheapyD']Not a thing. I have most everything I want already. Also, backlog.[/QUOTE]

Amen. I skipped on the Microsoft deals and I was up right when it went live. I'll never play what I own let alone more games.

I wanted the C&C collection except I read the install size. I run a 120GB SSD as a boot drive and this damn game requires a 41GB install? Uh... no.

Gonna pick up a few things, thanks cheapyd
deals

Last edited:
Already own ME 1 and 2, I'm just waiting for ME 3. It'll show up somewhere on sale, but I was hoping to get it during this sale period.

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $30.
Battlefield 3 (vanilla) - $20.

Battlefield 3 Premium Upgrade (for those of us who already own Battlefield 3) - $50!?!?!

Why the hell can't EA ever put the upgrade pack on sale for those of us who supported them from day one?

That being said. $30 for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition is still pretty good. My personal game of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a game is Out of Stock you can still order it and EA will send it when they get more in. I did this about a year ago and just had to be patient.

[quote name='Havoc1701']Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $30.

Battlefield 3 Premium Upgrade (for those of us who already own Battlefield 3) - $50!?!?!

Why the hell can't EA ever put the upgrade pack on sale for those of us who supported them from day one?

That being said. $30 for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition is still pretty good. My personal game of the year.[/QUOTE]

You can just buy premium edition to upgrade your account. I went through Amazon and they gave me a key for BF3 and one for Premium. I might be able to give my BF3 key away but not sure.

[quote name='Havoc1701']Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $30.

That being said. $30 for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition is still pretty good. My personal game of the year.[/QUOTE]

I think I figured out the reason why last week If you get premium edition you get a bf3 cd key + the premium upgrade. This means you have a cdkey to give away. This means there's another person who might buy premium.

Same for me this year, I already have most of the stuff I really want. This is probably the first year all my Black Friday weekend sales have been gifts for other people. My husband though, has been making out like a bandit!

Thanks for all your hard work Cheapy!

Tempted on Dead Space 2 PS3 but it's not the Limited Edition which had a free copy of Extraction.

With GameFly's end of year sale coming up I could get it cheaper and I could gamble on getting a LE copy...

[quote name='Bumslie']If a game is Out of Stock you can still order it and EA will send it when they get more in. I did this about a year ago and just had to be patient.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Even though NFS:MW Vita was sold out, I ordered one. Been wanting to pick this up, great deal! Thanks Cheapy.

bread's done
Back