Origin/EA Customer Service

SuppaMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Anyone have any helpful advice based on experiences with them? I'm having issues with the terrible customer service.

I wanted to cancel an order was told I couldn't. I was basically ignored the whole time by the rep from I'm assuming India based on the name and accent (and outsourcing trends). They repeated only one thing over and over while I was explaining my situation as to why that is a problem and won't help solve anything. Then I was told some nonsense that had no relation to anything in a round about sense, about tracking numbers. Then the rep just disconnected from me.

To go on further, I end up receiving the shipment, of course just left at my place since I'm not there during the day. Well and I only received a shipment notification and tracking number on the same day the package arrived, which was two days after it had shipped out.

I've been largely polite during the whole process but it's absolutely absurd. Not only is the whole process been a pain and subpar (shipment notification and tracking number on the day it arrives days after the product has shipped?), but I was basically ignored by the rep and had basically the equivalent of being hung up on happen to me.

This all while ongoing EA's constant shifting of different accounts into one master account which keeps changing/forcing all new log-ins.

I keep trying to deal with them per the Origin site but is there another way? Is there a different phone number? Can anyone offer any EA/Origin help/advice based on previous dealings?

bread's done
Back