Origin Labor Day Sale - 50% off select PC and console titles

[quote name='TooPoor']Ahh....no FS

EDIT: Alice is $10, good deal if you don't mind the ~$2.5 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Do you think it includes the DLC for the original?

[quote name='tuffguycore']Do you think it includes the DLC for the original?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it - I didn't buy now but I did buy at an earlier sale and the original was not included for me.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Do you think it includes the DLC for the original?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']I doubt it - I didn't buy now but I did buy at an earlier sale and the original was not included for me.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was included in all the copies of Alice Returns? If you bought one and it doesn't include the code, you can buy mine;)

Damn I dont know if I should bite on NCAA 13. Im in no rush to get it but that's a damn good deal since it's been out a little over a month. Alice is not a bad price either I've been wanting to try it

I swear, I would have started playing NCAA games a while ago if they included player names. I refuse to listen to commentators talk about "number 4!" and "number 12!".

It should, since that's the only reason there is an "online pass" for the game. When you redeem the online pass you then download the original, which has to be launched from the Alice MR home screen in the game.

The original is really rough as a console port though (it's a 10+ year old PC game, and that's exactly how it plays).

[quote name='Drclaw411']I swear, I would have started playing NCAA games a while ago if they included player names. I refuse to listen to commentators talk about "number 4!" and "number 12!".[/QUOTE]

You can always download the roster. Several people go through each team and add the real names to each player. The announcers will then say most names.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I swear, I would have started playing NCAA games a while ago if they included player names. I refuse to listen to commentators talk about "number 4!" and "number 12!".[/QUOTE]

IIRC, they won't do that because they would have to pay royalties (might be using wrong word here) to the players for using their likeness. At the same time, its a catch-22 for the athletes because the NCAA doesn't allow players to make extra income.

[quote name='moojuice']IIRC, they won't do that because they would have to pay royalties (might be using wrong word here) to the players for using their likeness. At the same time, its a catch-22 for the athletes because the NCAA doesn't allow players to make extra income.[/QUOTE]

You're right. It's similar to the Madden, where they pay the NFLPA to use the players likeness

BTW, I don't see NCAA? Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Nvm, didn't realize there were tabs

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='waldo21212']It should, since that's the only reason there is an "online pass" for the game. When you redeem the online pass you then download the original, which has to be launched from the Alice MR home screen in the game.

The original is really rough as a console port though (it's a 10+ year old PC game, and that's exactly how it plays).[/QUOTE]
Then I may very well take the chance.

And I know it's that old but I haven't played it in probably 10 years so I wouldn't mind doing it again

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Syndicate is tempting, but I'll until it drops.[/QUOTE]
Alot of these games are tempting but ima wait til they drop down even more
sig.jpg

Does anybody know if Need for Speed: The Run is the limited edition with the bonus cars? I still see those things on store shelves all the time, but I can't find anything below $30.

Just a moment ago, I tried to price match at my local Fry's ( so I could get the LE ), but they refused it because it wasn't on the list of authorized vendors or something. Seriously, screw Fry's. I have never managed to price match anything there before.

I was going to bite on a couple of $20 games BF3 and KoA but tax and shipping kills it for me. KoA totals out @ $25. I've read it's a great game but i'll wait till it's a $20 on Amazon.

bread's done
Back