Original 360 hard drive

Flame Killa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have an xbox that has been getting an hard drive error for about a year now and I've gotten fed up with it and I'm going to try to get a new one. Anyone know where I can fidn them for a reasonable price? Was looking for maybe a 120 for around $50.

This Wednesday, Gamestop has the 120GB drive for $19.99 as part of their Holiday Sale. It's one day only, so don't forget.

The other source is ebay. I got a generic third party (from china) 250 gb hard drive for $60. I made a search for sources from USA so that the shipping would be faster. I transferred all my files via a 16GB usb drive. Was easy to do considering I was moving from a 20GB hard drive.
Lastly, you might want to utilize the "transfer license tool." This is meant for when you move your content to a new Xbox 360. I did it because I had content assigned to 4 different xbox 360s from my RRD experiences. Now all my license are tied to my current xbox 360 and, if I'm not online, I can play all my content (especially my rock band music).
Good luck!

bread's done
Back