Original Bond single disc special edition DVDs $4 at Big Lots

Blips

CAGiversary!
Big Lots has the original single disc MGM special editions of the first 20 Bond films for $4 each.

These are the pre-Lowry Digital re-masters with each DVD having its own film specific menu scheme.

Since Goldeneye and A View to a Kill were re-framed for their re-releases and may or may not be corrected for the eventual Blu-ray release, this might be a cheap way for people to pick those titles up.

The original 2 disc of Die Another Day is also available and contains additional special features that aren't on the new DVD or Blu-ray.

This deal was found in southwest Indiana and may not be available at all Big Lot stores.

Nice! I have 90% of the films but only on vhs(yea, seriously) and have wanted to get the Timothy Dalton ones on dvd. I'll have to check this out.

They did have some in the Montgomery, AL store today... picked up 2 of the 3 I didn't have. I'll have to try another store sometime to see if I can find the last one I don't have (view to a kill) - thanks again OP

thanks for the heads up OP!
icon_smile.gif

This is national, it's in their weekly ad.

b433002_1.jpg

11/30-12/6 ad, but the price will always be $4 until they're gone.

I picked up 19 of the 20 availiable (missing Octopussy) by going to a few stores around my area in So. Cal. I was lucky to find them as there were only a few or none left at all of the stores I went to. Thanks OP.:applause:

bread's done
Back