Original PS3 [250GB], Full BC and tons of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StateofMind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
I'm selling my 60GB launch PS3 with an upgraded 250GB hard drive to buy a PS3 Slim because I need money (this one is definitely worth more), it makes my room too hot (I live in Louisiana and my AC is poor), I'm done with my PS2 games, and I'm a consumer whore.

CURRENT BID: $325

• Green indicates active bidding.
  • Yellow indicates approaching Red.
  • Red indicates that I am satisfied with the sale and will end the auction immediately, regardless of further offers.

This is the ultimate PS3 with hardware-based PS2 backwards compatibility, four USB ports, a functional tray for cards, a 250GB hard drive, and tons of stuff stored on said hard drive. This is a launch unit PS3, something of a collector's item since Sony removed PS2 BC.

000_0833.jpg

The buyer can tell me whether or not they want me to format the hard drive, but if not here are some of the things installed:

• Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Bomberman Ultra
  • TRASH PANIC
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Age of Booty
  • Rag Doll KungFu
  • Zuma
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Flower
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
  • WipEout HD
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
  • The Last Guy
  • flOw
  • GRAN TURISMO HD CONCEPT
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • PixelJunk Eden
  • PixelJunk Monsters
  • Plus lots of game saves, demos, and extra content.

• Full-length movies
  • HD Episodes of The Office, Heroes, and Kings
  • Music albums
If the bidding gets high enough I might throw in :ps3:The Orange Box and a couple of :ps2:PS2 games as well.

I'm looking for a quick PayPal transaction. I'm broke and need my PayPal card to be healthier right now. If you meet my expected price (which I won't share), I'll probably just close the thread and give it to you. Keep in mind that this PS3 is better in every way compared to the current $399 SKU, and you're also given the choice of receiving a lot of content with it. I may be able to ship it this weekend, but Monday is the definite ship date. I'll need a physical address as I use UPS for free shipping. Please post offers in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back