Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 disc steel-book $4.99 Best BUy

I liked the move a lot. Probably one of the first TCM movies I saw back in the day when I was small. I only have the regular edition of it... going to check it out tomorrow and see if I can get it. Hopefully it has a lot of special features... :whistle2:D

Looks like it's time for me to upgrade from the Pioneer DVD.
As for extras, there's a new commentary and two 70 minute documentaries.

Ive never seen the original in a steelbook, is this new? I know the new one (200X) came with a metal cover thing, but I always seen the original with just the chrome cover.

i picked this up for 15 like 2 months ago. mine has about 20 copies if anyone wants one i can do my best and will charge cost plus materials plus shipping, just pm me

Thanks went in & bough this. While inside perusing the aisles I founds some tv box sets on sale I believe until this saturday. They had Whats Happening, Facts of Life, Stanford & Son, The Jeffersons, Different strokes for $15 Saved By the Bell & TMNT(most seasons) for $10 Of course they had other shows on sale along these lines but these are the ones Im interested/remembered.

Yeah, that's the steelbook, but I'd call it a tinbook. I bought it a year or so ago and it showed up with a fucking dent in the front. The Blu-Ray is pretty much just an HD re-release with no steelbook anymore. I actually just got the Blu-Ray a week ago for $10-12 on Amazon.

This is funny, my girlfriend's mom, in appreciatation with helping her with a Snow White deal (I'm guessing) she saw this in a Best Buy and picked it up for me. Pretty cool surprise of her to get me. :D

bread's done
Back