Original Xbox - Best Deal Online?

Hush

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a used original Xbox, preferably in the < $50 range. I want to try my hand at soft-modding.

Thanks,

Hush

[quote name='freshzen']I'm not sure about online deals but I believe GameStop is selling used Xbox for $59.99 on black friday.[/quote]
Yep, this is the best any retailer has right now. Most still sell them for $80 used. Plus, at least this way you'd have some kind of warranty if you get a bad one(30 day, although you can buy a year warranty).

Sounds good guys, thanks for your responses. I have to work Friday, but I'll check the store locater before I leave and hopefully pick one up on the way home!

Are you serious? Xbox 1 for $60? Where does it say that? That's a great deal. Maybe I can get some of my buddies to buy one for lan parties.

I can help you softmod. All you need is one of three possible games and the savefile on an xbox memory card. Since an action replay is about half the price of the console itself I'll help you out. If you mail me your memory card I'll put it on there and mail it back to you.

Don't you have to have a particular firmware version to softmod? I know I tried it with my xbox and the save file didn't run.

bread's done
Back