"Original Xbox" games for sale/ perhaps trade...

BigLebowski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have not been active on the CAG trade board for a LONG time, but thought I would post here before pursuing other channels in order to get rid of some of this stuff!

I have over 150 new/ sealed games for the original Xbox that my wife is insisting that I get rid of. She forced me into a similar 'fire sale' situation with all of my PS2 games on this very same board in the middle of the last decade (managed to sell them all, thanks to CAGers). Oh, well, she's probably right again. Hopefully I still have some friends here as it has been a while since I've checked in!

Anyhow, I don't want to list them all yet as I have no idea what the interest level will be, but here are a few highlights:

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (New/ Factory sealed, cellophane is flawless)
Futurama (New/ Factory sealed, cellophane is flawless)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (New/ Factory sealed, cellophane is flawless)
Baldur's Gate: DA 2 (Opened but never played)
Fatal Frame (New/ Factory sealed, shrink wrap flawless)
Fatal Frame 2 (New/ Factory sealed, cellophane is flawless)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Old school EBGames "new", cellophane removed but EBGames sticker sealing the case is unbroken)

These are just a few examples. I actually had close to 200 positive trades on CAG before they revamped the website, at which point I was in the middle of wedding planning and had to fade away. You can trust me, I promise :).

Again, this is sort of a "place holder" post in order to gauge the overall level of interest. If there are collectors out there that are still looking for "Xbox 1" games I would be more than willing to post a full list with pricing (negotiable) and potential wants as far as trades. Thanks and it feels great to be back!

well fatal frame games sound good to me.. I have a copy of Fatal Frame for PS2 but unfortunately i don't have a PS2 console lol.

Setherial, thanks for the advice! The last time I did business here we just posted huge, intimidating trade lists and hoped for the best. I have some catching up to do.

Glad to see that there is a little bit of interest here. I will respond to all PM's and posts tomorrow!

bread's done
Back