Orlando, FL Only - FYE @ Florida Mall Closing 50-60% off games.

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!
The FYE near the food court is closing. All games are 50-60% off. I saw everything old and new discounted. I didn't grab anything personally, but did notice alot of good deals. Also good deals for everything else in the store. Get it while it's hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which FYE? Theres a bunch of them closing. I know the Oviedo Marketplace one has a few decent games for PSP but has crappy sports games for everything else.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']The FYE near the food court is closing. All games are 50-60% off. I saw everything old and new discounted. I didn't grab anything personally, but did notice alot of good deals. Also good deals for everything else in the store. Get it while it's hot.[/QUOTE]
hey thats really a great news.
50-60% hmmm
awesome
5.gif

[quote name='FusionHype']Which FYE? Theres a bunch of them closing. I know the Oviedo Marketplace one has a few decent games for PSP but has crappy sports games for everything else.[/QUOTE]

Sorry...the one at Florida Mall.

If this is the one I went to this weekend, then the games are 50 - 70% off now. Some clearance if the prices haven't really gone down since February. Any idea when this store is closing as the last week is usually the best for markdowns?

[quote name='Josef']If this is the one I went to this weekend, then the games are 50 - 70% off now. Some clearance if the prices haven't really gone down since February. Any idea when this store is closing as the last week is usually the best for markdowns?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know when the FYE in the Oviedo mall is closing. There were some things that caught my eye, but I want to wait until it's as cheap as it can get.

Just a heads up the Florida Mall one is now closed, apparently the Oviedo one is closed as well.

The one at Fashion Square is closing July 6th.

bread's done
Back