Ot tea and cake or death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
cakeordeath5uw.jpg

For those who have no clue what the hell Im talking about and wish to know more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00003CWOU/102-7069731-5577714?v=glance&n=130&v=glance

had the last post in the other thread... so here it is again so you guys can see it

[quote name='Jaket']i'm back... and (a little more) under control in this state of mind

sorry about the ruckus last night[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jaket']had the last post in the other thread... so here it is again so you guys can see it[/QUOTE]

That's super.

[quote name='Jaket']had the last post in the other thread... so here it is again so you guys can see it[/QUOTE]

Why should we believe you?
This isn't the first time you've done this.
How do we know you won't fall right back into that again when your puppetmaster starts jerking your string again?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well that's certainly ... interesting, supa. 8-[ :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yes indeed. :D I thought it would be just crazy enough that it might draw focus away from all the BS here lately and towards me and my choice of an transvestite comedian themed OTT. Seems I was wrong. :whistle2:(

Ill be shocked if multiple people understand what Im talking about. My fav. comedy routine ever but a few years ago so most people never saw it.

[quote name='JSweeney']Why should we believe you?
This isn't the first time you've done this.
How do we know you won't fall right back into that again when your puppetmaster starts jerking your string again?[/QUOTE]

It's obvious that Jimmie does what he pleases and Cheapy allows it. Nothing will change, and we went through the whole song and dance last night. Just let it go.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Yes indeed. :D I thought it would be just crazy enough that it might draw focus away from all the BS here lately and towards me and my choice of an transvestite comedian themed OTT. Seems I was wrong. :whistle2:(

Ill be shocked if multiple people understand what Im talking about. My fav. comedy routine ever but a few years ago so most people never saw it.[/QUOTE]

It's vaguely familiar but that's all I can really say about that. :lol:

[quote name='twiztidjester']This is the OTT correct? If it is i am offended by its title yes cake offends me.[/QUOTE]
"Well we're OUTTA cake!"
"So my choice is OR DEATH?"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's obvious that Jimmie does what he pleases and Cheapy allows it. Nothing will change, and we went through the whole song and dance last night. Just let it go.[/QUOTE]
Just let it go?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's obvious that Jimmie does what he pleases and Cheapy allows it. Nothing will change, and we went through the whole song and dance last night. Just let it go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, looks like.

I've gotten to throw my two cents in a the end, so I guess nothing else can be done...
CheapyD will just continue unbanning Jimmie when he does outlandish bullshit that would get him banned at ANY other board on the net, but I guess that's what friends are for.

But yeah, complaining about it isn't going to change it, so I guess I just have to try to leave it be.

However, I make no promises.

[quote name='dcfox']I miss something last night?[/QUOTE]
Do us all a favor and just read over the last OTT instead of asking for the crib notes. Rehashing it, even a little, causes shit to fly.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah, looks like.

I've gotten to throw my two cents in a the end, so I guess nothing else can be done...
CheapyD will just continue unbanning Jimmie when he does outlandish bullshit that would get him banned at ANY other board on the net, but I guess that's what friends are for.

But yeah, complaining about it isn't going to change it, so I guess I just have to try to leave it be.

However, I make no promises.[/QUOTE]
Other boards don't come into play. If cheapy wants to run his site this way, then so be it, but what's the point of rules if they're not equally enforced? I have no problem with Jimmie being allowed to run wild if that's what cheapy wants, but put a clause in the rules about it where no mod is allowed to reel him in.

[quote name='jmcc']Other boards don't come into play. If cheapy wants to run his site this way, then so be it, but what's the point of rules if they're not equally enforced? I have no problem with Jimmie being allowed to run wild if that's what cheapy wants, but put a clause in the rules about it where no mod is allowed to reel him in.[/QUOTE]

Probably a good idea. Amend the rules to state "except for JimmieMac", and give him a special rank. However, this should come at the cost of cracking down hardcore on all of his lackeys. They shouldn't enjoy the same protections.

It would actually make it like the rules and regulation actually account for anything here anymore.

[quote name='supadupacheap']
beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif
[/QUOTE]
Shall we talk about your apparent crush on the fat, humourous, English gay man, then?

[quote name='jmcc']Shall we talk about your apparent crush on the fat, humourous, English gay man, then?[/QUOTE]
It would be an improvement if only for the fact its something new and different. So yes. Feel free to let the verbal barbs fly. I can certainly take it. ;)

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
Cheapy has assured me he's taken action.

just don't think that action over this one thing is going to change Jimmies behavoir in the least...

Funny. I've heard that before.
Look how well it's worked.

I've got to agree that this isn't going to change one damned thing.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']He's not gay, he just like dressing up in women's clothing.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if he plays awesome basketball.

[quote name='Brak']My sinus feels like it's filled with mummy dust.[/QUOTE]
Were you doing lines off a mummy?

Here's a new one. One of those charities that solicit over the phone just hung up on me. The funny thing is the first thing the guy said was to not to hang up on him.

[quote name='dcfox']Here's a new one. One of those charities that solicit over the phone just hung up on me. The funny thing is the first thing the guy said was to not to hang up on him.[/QUOTE]
Well maybe if you weren't breathing so heavily on the other end and asking "What are you wearing" over and over, he may have stuck around.

[quote name='dcfox']Here's a new one. One of those charities that solicit over the phone just hung up on me. The funny thing is the first thing the guy said was to not to hang up on him.[/QUOTE]

Call him back and complain .

I love it when you get people from India, I mean people from CHICAGO. To call you and offer you a $500 shopping spree, then they get all angry when you don't want it. Good times :D

See, I just set the phone down on the table and let them keep talking. They usually get throught their whole spiel, start asking if I'm there, then hang up. I figure I might as well waste their time since they're bothering me.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']See, I just set the phone down on the table and let them keep talking. They usually get throught their whole spiel, start asking if I'm there, then hang up. I figure I might as well waste their time since they're bothering me.[/QUOTE]
Canned air boat horn.

Earplugs.

I think you can put 2 and 2 together.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Well maybe if you weren't breathing so heavily on the other end and asking "What are you wearing" over and over, he may have stuck around.[/QUOTE]
But I was almost finished :sad:

But I wasn't rude to him or anything. He was peddling light bulbs, I told him I wasn't interested and he hung up on me. No "goodbye" or "have a nice day" or anything. I barely finished talking and he hung up. And as of right now I'm still boycotting all charities. Last year I donated to a few of those charities and now I'm getting calls everynight and stuff in the mail every week. Even when I wasn't working they kept trying to solicit a donation. Most were huge assholes too.

[quote name='dcfox']But I was almost finished :sad:

But I wasn't rude to him or anything. He was peddling light bulbs, I told him I wasn't interested and he hung up on me. No "goodbye" or "have a nice day" or anything. I barely finished talking and he hung up. And as of right now I'm still boycotting all charities. Last year I donated to a few of those charities and now I'm getting calls everynight and stuff in the mail every week. Even when I wasn't working they kept trying to solicit a donation. Most were huge assholes too.[/QUOTE]

Lightbulbs?

Well, I was assured Jimmie was not going to do that again, but what do I see this morning in a different thread, him posting Morbid's pictures to attack Morbid.
I am disappointed in this and I feel that nothing will ever be done so I'm moving on from CAG. When someone that stalks other posters saving their pics for ammo is left running rampant on a forum like this I feel the site is no longer a site I should support.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, I was assured Jimmie was not going to do that again, but what do I see this morning in a different thread, him posting Morbid's pictures to attack Morbid.
I am disappointed in this and I feel that nothing will ever be done so I'm moving on from CAG. When someone that stalks other posters saving their pics for ammo is left running rampant on a forum like this I feel the site is no longer a site I should support.[/QUOTE]

You can't leave, lulu. The boards can't exist without you!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You can't leave, lulu. The boards can't exist without you![/QUOTE]
I'm not the only one probably leaving today.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not the only one probably leaving today.[/QUOTE]

so what? Jimmie wins then? I'm not saying you don't have a valid point, but I'd hate to see you leave over a petty asshole like him.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not the only one probably leaving today.[/QUOTE]
Sad to see you go but if you feel you must, I can understand. Please leave a forwarding address for those who might wish to visit with you in the future. Again, sad to see you go. :whistle2:(

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, I was assured Jimmie was not going to do that again, but what do I see this morning in a different thread, him posting Morbid's pictures to attack Morbid.
I am disappointed in this and I feel that nothing will ever be done so I'm moving on from CAG. When someone that stalks other posters saving their pics for ammo is left running rampant on a forum like this I feel the site is no longer a site I should support.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't call that stalking...if you're posting your picture on a public forum, then you're creating your own problems and subject to whatever may come of it...if you don't want people to make fun of your picture and/or save it on their computer to do whatever they see fit with it, then don't post your picture in the first place...if you must show your online friends a pic of you, then PM it to them...

digging through some of lastnights OTT after hearing about the ruckus today and trying to decipher what's what after the deleted posts, I've come to the understanding that Jimmie saved on his computer and posted in the OTT the pic of Kayden's gf that Kayden posted on here a while back...so why are we mad at Jimmie again? shouldn't Kayden be the one in trouble with his gf? it's kind of like when your gf cheats on you and and you want to kick the guys ass who fucked your gf...but wasn't your gf the one who did something wrong? kick her ass, not the guy's ass

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i wouldn't call that stalking...if you're posting your picture on a public forum, then you're creating your own problems and subject to whatever may come of it...if you don't want people to make fun of your picture and/or save it on their computer to do whatever they see fit with it, then don't post your picture in the first place...if you must show your online friends a pic of you, then PM it to them...

digging through some of lastnights OTT after hearing about the ruckus today and trying to decipher what's what after the deleted posts, I've come to the understanding that Jimmie saved on his computer and posted in the OTT the pic of Kayden's gf that Kayden posted on here a while back...so why are we mad at Jimmie again? shouldn't Kayden be the one in trouble with his gf? it's kind of like when your gf cheats on you and and you want to kick the guys ass who fucked your gf...but wasn't your gf the one who did something wrong? kick her ass, not the guy's ass[/QUOTE]

Just because Kayden posted the pic doesn't change the fact that jimmie does little more than come in here and act like a dick towards nearly everyone. The fact that he would save those pics for ammo later is pretty juvenile. Even without them though, his actions towards others on the board are inexcusable.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']so what? Jimmie wins then? I'm not saying you don't have a valid point, but I'd hate to see you leave over a petty asshole like him.[/QUOTE]
In a way Jimmie wins, but I don't think Jimmie ever wanted to dismantle CAG, and that may be something that occurs.
[quote name='supadupacheap']Sad to see you go but if you feel you must, I can understand. Please leave a forwarding address for those who might wish to visit with you in the future. Again, sad to see you go. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I will be checking my PMs for at least a week, and I will respond to them. Maybe someone can talk me out of my PMSing, but personally I think this is the last straw for alot of people. When the mods and admins put friendship above the betterment of the site, it is the end of the site to me.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i wouldn't call that stalking...if you're posting your picture on a public forum, then you're creating your own problems and subject to whatever may come of it...if you don't want people to make fun of your picture and/or save it on their computer to do whatever they see fit with it, then don't post your picture in the first place...if you must show your online friends a pic of you, then PM it to them...

digging through some of lastnights OTT after hearing about the ruckus today and trying to decipher what's what after the deleted posts, I've come to the understanding that Jimmie saved on his computer and posted in the OTT the pic of Kayden's gf that Kayden posted on here a while back...so why are we mad at Jimmie again? shouldn't Kayden be the one in trouble with his gf? it's kind of like when your gf cheats on you and and you want to kick the guys ass who fucked your gf...but wasn't your gf the one who did something wrong? kick her ass, not the guy's ass[/QUOTE]
Its because Jimmie has done this "post gamergirls pic" thing over and over and over. He uses it to harrass Kayden but it also harrasses her. The terms of service state:

[quote name='TOS']a. post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content that you know to be false or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable[/QUOTE]
GGF has made it crystal clear that she finds Jimmies repeated posting of the pic abusive and an invasion of her privacy. YES Kayden put it up for public consumption which was stupid. That was dealt with. Now shes made it clear that its harrassing to her and needs to stop. Simple as that.
Kayden fucking up and posting it doesnt give anybody else the right to use it to harm her (or him.) People seem to forget this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back