OTM's Secondhand Custom Sigs: The #2 place to get a sig! (Updated 11.4.05)

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
Its been awhile since i've made some sigs and i get bored on my lunch breaks so i figured i'd make another custom sigs thread to see if anyone is interested.

1. Ozzkev55 (Samurai Sword)
2. Hatim813 (Marvel vs Capcom Fight Scene)
3. integralsmatic (Natasha Yi)
4. chaostic_2k1
5. flowery

*FINISHED SIGS*

I'll take you up on your offer. I enjoy Halo, just getting into Ghost Recon 2 (looking forward to Advance Warfighter) and I'm extremely pumped about the Xbox 360. Kung-Fu Hustle and the matrix are 2 of may fave movies. I've seen your work before, so I'm letting you use your creative abilities to create this one. It doesn't necessarily need all of those, or any of them. Thanks! bone

i asked ozzkev for a sig but I think he may be busy

in which case, i pass it on to you!

Initially I wanted 4 sigs with the moogle in a different background for each - but if that's too much work, what I really want is The moogle in my sig in on the background from the Serpent Trench when you are underwater from FFVI (III).

is that possible?

cheers

edit: yeah, it's serpent trench, when you're with Gau and Cyan and Sabin... hoooo!

Well, since you're open for business again, I'd still like to see what you can come up with for the candy quote that's in my sig. Perhaps something chocolatey? Or mayhaps a modified candy bar wrapper? My sig is your oyster, or something.

First Sig is finished and i have to say its one of the coolest ones i've ever done. Bone_Matrix i hope you like it, if you dont let me know and i'll make a different one.

To tell you the truth to be honest with ya, I do like it. I especially like the way you put my name. I give it a 10! A 10! A fuckING 10!

[quote name='onetrackmind']First Sig is finished and i have to say its one of the coolest ones i've ever done. Bone_Matrix i hope you like it, if you dont let me know and i'll make a different one.

[/QUOTE]
:applause:
That was a good one OTM. One of your top 10 for sure.

[quote name='onetrackmind']and i just realized a spelling error... ill have to fix it tomorrow[/QUOTE]
Spelling error? Where?

16362.JPG

Any chance of making that image into a sig for me?

I think it's spelt caramle. IDK

anyways I would love it if you would make me one.

let me think.... I'll do as the other guy said and just list crap about me. I would like it to include my name "ryles" cuz thats like my signature. some of my fav. games right now are RE4 (game of the year now that zelda aint coming out) Halo 2 on XBL, I love all the consoles, own all current gens including the handhelds, I love sports mainly basketball, but I like all sports, except hockey. I listen to rap music, i'm into the whole hip-hop lifestyle, but yet I'm a gamer. do what you want just please make sure it's bad ass, thats all that matters.

[quote name='onetrackmind']bigspoonybards sig is complete... if you dont like it bro let me know.

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant! Fuggin Brilliant, my man!!

I was wondering is you would mind making a Samurai Sword sig for me...If its possible, thanks

Kev

nevermind what I said about the vida sig. can I just plz get fucking bad ass one envolving halo 2 or RE4, and maybe try to tie in a hip hop theme, but yet keep it bad ass. Or just do what ever you can from what I posted earlier.

I'd like one featuring a silhoutte or a soldier and a weapon, similar in style to the iFrag logo. Darker blue and black ( like the third 'shroom in my sig at the moment ), if you would, with a fairly techincal looking font.

OTM just sent me my sig through a PM (since I PMed him asking for one the day before he made this thread) and I thought I'd show it off here.
Thanks for the amazing sig man

Hmm, I'd like a new sig aswell, I like my current but its growing old... Maybe something FF:AC themed or just a cool aesthetically pleasing one.

[quote name='mr ryles']nevermind what I said about the vida sig. can I just plz get fucking bad ass one envolving halo 2 or RE4, and maybe try to tie in a hip hop theme, but yet keep it bad ass. Or just do what ever you can from what I posted earlier.[/QUOTE]When you make this sig, OTM, you should pretend that ryles is one of those pre-pubescent, snot-nosed haters on XBL. ;-)

Anyway, glad to see that the shop is open for business again. :D

[quote name='Javil']When you make this sig, OTM, you should pretend that ryles is one of those pre-pubescent, snot-nosed haters on XBL. ;-)

Anyway, glad to see that the shop is open for business again. :D[/QUOTE]

you mean the kids i want to punch in the throat with a brick and deficate on there faces.... those pre-pubescent fuckers?

[quote name='onetrackmind']you mean the kids i want to punch in the throat with a brick and deficate on there faces.... those pre-pubescent fuckers?[/QUOTE]
Those would be them, yes.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Nice work as always OTM. Is that a Kozik image you used on bigspoony's?[/QUOTE]

thanks buddy, i do believe it is if memory serves correctly

[quote name='onetrackmind']thanks buddy, i do believe it is if memory serves correctly[/QUOTE]

Sure looks like it. If it's not, whoever's it is is doing some serious copycatting.

I'll just sit here and take all the hating, and not say anything back.

Cuz I'm the 1337 N00b whhhhhhhaaaaa!!!! *runs off crying*

[quote name='mr ryles']I'll just sit here and take all the hating, and not say anything back.

Cuz I'm the 1337 N00b whhhhhhhaaaaa!!!! *runs off crying*[/QUOTE]

dont cry little dude, it was just a joke against the people we played in halo the other night... you're welcome here my friend

ya it all started with a sig I had that made fun at lousiana and a whole bunch of people got pissed. So I decided to get an un-offensive sig so that no one will be offended by me and the world will be plain and boring.

[quote name='mr ryles']ya it all started with me being an asshole and a sig I had that made fun at lousiana and a whole bunch of people got pissed. So I decided to get an un-offensive sig so that no one will be offended by me and the world will be plain and boring.[/QUOTE]

fixed your post.

And thanks again for the sig OTM.

[quote name='mr ryles']Whatever DT all I did was post that sig and everyone went off on me.[/QUOTE]

I dont want to start anything up again, but I am interested in seeing the sig that stirred up so much.

Thanks! I can see how that would offend some people, but it doesn't bother me. It's an accurate portrait of what happened metophorically (sp?) speaking but I understand why some people would think it's insensitive. If you were effected by it or know someone that was, it probably makes it worse.

You can take it down now....I don't want to be the reason for the flaming to start up again.

[quote name='smalien1']I offered to pay for mine because it's used to advertise but kindly old OTM refused my money![/QUOTE]

Yeah, he'll do that. I just went over his head and compensated him anyway. Mine isn't really advertising anything, but I made him redo it like 12 times. :D

I remember one time my parents and aunt got in a fight over who would pick up the check for dinner. OTM strikes me as that kind of person. :lol:

My aunt ended up winning, giving my dad a "If you don't let go of that check right now, I'll never forgive you for the rest of your life" look. This happened way back when I was 13 or 14, and I remember it clear as day.

bread's done
Back