OTT, consequence lands upon the (ignorant) man child that's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, FriskyTanuki. Thank you.
---
You're supposed to throw your computer out the window and roll into the sunset, LinkinP_??. :)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thank you, FriskyTanuki. Thank you.
---
You're supposed to throw your computer out the window and roll into the sunset, LinkinP_??. :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I totally bombed my physics test about an hour ago. I slept like shit and ended up waking up a little late. Then I forgot my calculator, luckily a friend had me covered. It still wasn't enough to fully save my ass. Bring on the grading curve!

Am I going to regret buying the Mad Catz 360 joystick for $0.99? It's that old one that comes with Frogger/Time Pilot/Astropop or something.

[quote name='JJSP']Am I going to regret buying the Mad Catz 360 joystick for $0.99? It's that old one that comes with Frogger/Time Pilot/Astropop or something.[/QUOTE]

Do you have more of those? You can use the controller board and make an arcade stick. I'd like one.

[quote name='Wolve11']i miss playing pacifism in geometry wars 2.... I guess there really isn't any pacifism in Iraq...[/QUOTE]
Sure there is, just go find a bunch of insurgents and give them a hug.

I talked to LinkinP_?? on XBL once and was shocked by how much he sounded like a Mexican teenager.... Somewhat high pitched whiny mexican teenager voice.....I think that would be the way to describe what LinkinP_?? sounds like.

[quote name='st0neface']Um, it was just in a post you quoted.[/QUOTE]

It was definitely the first time I saw it, but from the way you posted, I thought I might've just saw it for the first time and that others had been using it for awhile.

[quote name='Wolve11']I talked to LinkinP_?? on XBL once and was shocked by how much he sounded like a Mexican teenager.... Somewhat high pitched whiny mexican teenager voice.....I think that would be the way to describe what LinkinP_?? sounds like.[/QUOTE]

WTF? The one time I talked to you, I'm pretty sure you said I didn't even sound Mexican. I don't have a high pitched whiny voice either, so no idea who you have me confused with. :lol: Nice try though.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gwen, did you get me 2 points cards?[/QUOTE]NO!

Okay, I did. I also got for JJSP. I'll PM you my paypal addy in a second.

My Windows 7 order is allegedly out for delivery but our UPS delivery guy was already here. I get the feeling a "delivery discrepancy" is coming my way...

Rocko - Check your thread.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Who here knows a lot about torrents and wouldn't mind answering a question for me?[/QUOTE]

Reported

[quote name='daphatty']My Windows 7 order is allegedly out for delivery but our UPS delivery guy was already here. I get the feeling a "delivery discrepancy" is coming my way...
[/QUOTE]

Scratch that. Just got my copies delivered. Gonna be a cool weekend. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']WTF? The one time I talked to you, I'm pretty sure you said I didn't even sound Mexican. I don't have a high pitched whiny voice either, so no idea who you have me confused with. :lol: Nice try though.[/QUOTE]

you are "pretty sure"?
Why would I say you don't sound Mexican when at the time I didn't know you were Mexican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back