OTT, My Poor Ignorant Man-Child Needs Some Advice (That He Probably Won't Listen To)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Hi. Meet Mickey.

Mickey is a thirty something year old Ignorant Man-Child born in the United States. For all intents and purposes, Mickey is pretty dang retarded. However Mickey has some issues with his family that I'd like CAG to offer some feedback for.

Mickey owns and plays with Mighty Muggs Action Figures. However he has neglected his family and won't let them do anything on their own accord other than to be in debt. He doesn't get paid. He only collects toys. He works at a website seven days a week and every hour that he isn't fondling his Mighty Muggs.

Now thirty something year old Mickey and I had plans to hit up a couple of shows in Philly on a bus from NYC that I had already paid for. However Mickey won't make the trip because he is afraid his 3 year old son is going to open his precious action figures. Besides, he says Philadelphia "is too far away". However Mickey has made this trip before he was an Ignorant Man-Child, He just never told me about it.

Either way, whenever Mickey deals with his family about anything, his wife yells at him and he basically goes quiet and reverts back into his shell simply agreeing with what she tells him to do. Now personally I don't think that Mickey should simply accept whatever his wife says and he should stand up for himself. What does CAG think? In fact, I may even be in the wrong about this and I would like feedback from CAG on this as well.

To me, Mickey is so dang retarded. If he wanted to go on a trip, he should get out of debt instead of having to ask permission from his wife. Instead he always responds, "My wife said no", or "I need to mod", which in and of itself isn't a job since he gets no pay out of it. His wife collects all of the money.

Thoughts?

Despite thinking you guys should lay off Linkin, that was pretty good.:lol:

Oh but marten is right, you could have worked puking in denny's into it.

deadpoolsig.png

I don't understand why you guys act like going to see a shitty movie with a girl is the end of the world.

---

Hmm, UPS almost always waits until like 6PM to drop shit off. Anyone else in the same predicament for Uncharted 2?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:lol: take another closer look, flowery.[/QUOTE]

Haha, very well played. I just assumed it was wombat's when the pic and tabs popped up and immediately closed the tabs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't understand why you guys act like going to see a shitty movie with a girl is the end of the world.[/QUOTE]

I'll field this one.

Shitty movies waste my time, girl or not. I value my time highly.

Unless there's movie sex or movie head involved.

Then said movie matters nothing.

Female companionship is pretty important for us poor people, marten. :0(

(Can you recommend me some noteworthy seasonal beers, please?)[quote name='manthing']That idiot bought a hoodie for his avatar?

:???:

The moron probably has dressed his av more than he's dressed his son.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='manthing']That idiot bought a hoodie for his avatar?

:???:

The moron probably has dressed his av more than he's dressed his son.[/QUOTE]

rating_5.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't understand why you guys act like going to see a shitty movie with a girl is the end of the world.
[/QUOTE]
It's like listening to shit music girls like at a party and buying fruity booze for them- just pay your dues.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't understand why you guys act like going to see a shitty movie with a girl is the end of the world.
[/QUOTE]

It isn't the end of the world to me (I have sat through many shitty movies for less.) but I would appreciate it if I found a girl with good taste in movies.

[quote name='darthbudge']It isn't the end of the world to me (I have sat through many shitty movies for less.) but I would appreciate it if I found a girl with good taste in movies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...probably not going to happen.

Women typically enjoy shitty garbage, as they are self-destructive in nature.

[quote name='JimmieMac']h3llbring3r is pussy whipped, his advice is invalid.[/QUOTE]
This I cannot deny, but wasn't always the case.
I also wasted a movie pick once when I picked Domino. I was penalized 3 movie picks and had to buy Sex in the City on blu-ray.

Yeah let us know when you find that.

edit- I did actually meet a girl once who liked Fawlty Towers, that surprised me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Female companionship is pretty important for us poor people, marten. :0(

(Can you recommend me some noteworthy seasonal beers, please?):lol:[/QUOTE]

Four off the top of my head?

Alaskan Winter Ale
Dogfish Head Pangaea
Widmer Cherry Oak Dopplebock
Pliny the Elder (Thank Music for this one)

[quote name='marten']Four off the top of my head?

Alaskan Winter Ale
Dogfish Head Pangaea
Widmer Cherry Oak Dopplebock
Pliny the Elder (Thank Music for this one)[/QUOTE]Thanks.

[quote name='rabbitt']I thought Pliny was year-round?[/QUOTE]

Not around here it isn't. Just showed back up last month for me.

[quote name='darthbudge']It isn't the end of the world to me (I have sat through many shitty movies for less.) but I would appreciate it if I found a girl with good taste in movies.[/QUOTE]
2vn3yj7.gif

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Rabbitt, you saw Cage The Elephant, right? How were they? They're coming here, but it's on the same night as another show I want to see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were good. They need to work on their stage presence though.

---

[quote name='marten']
Not around here it isn't. Just showed back up last month for me. [/quote]

I see. I've never actually seen it here, and it's unlikely I ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back