OTT threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just a lurker when all this happened, I did read the whole thing but didn't have the balls to post yet. I think it is right for it be gone though, although it is a part of CAG history, it is a very ugly part.

[quote name='punqsux']OMFG wat iz up with yew guyz and your slandarouz posts!? im gunna sew all of you and youll all be sorry OMFG you guys need lifez youre all vergins

/cloudspekk[/quote]

Random CAGs:

Dickspekk, you've been OLSEN'D!!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox']I say stick with the 500 for the autolock. My church wouldn't approve of 666 and thats where I mostly log in from.[/quote]

:rofl:

I can't picture you in a church. Actually, I don't know what you look like so I can't picture you anywhere. But still, you get my meaning.[/quote]

Yeah I need a digital camera so I can get those nude pics of myself up.

And this Cloudspekk reenactment is fucking hilarious.

if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag

[quote name='punqsux']OMFG wat iz up with yew guyz and your slandarouz posts!? im gunna sew all of you and youll all be sorry OMFG you guys need lifez youre all vergins

/cloudspekk[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

your saying that Duche is from MY state? :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']I say stick with the 500 for the autolock. My church wouldn't approve of 666 and thats where I mostly log in from.[/quote]

Why not 665...that way it gets locked one short of the number of the beast.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

your saying that Duche is from MY state? :shock:[/quote]

yeah...there was a couple months where some traders wouldnt trade with anyone from WA unless they sent first.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

yeah...there was a couple months where some traders wouldnt trade with anyone from WA unless they sent first.[/quote]

Hmm...we could send zion to do the dirty work that was left undone a couple of months back.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

yeah...there was a couple months where some traders wouldnt trade with anyone from WA unless they sent first.[/quote]

Hmm...we could send zion to do the dirty work that was left undone a couple of months back.[/quote]

which city?

[quote name='punqsux']look what i found
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1350&highlight=
kinda ironic giving lessons on trading then ripping people off, isnt it spekky?

/random cag

(that link is still active!!)[/quote]

Lol, I remember the time that was posted in the thread. Such a douche...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

Hmm...we could send zion to do the dirty work that was left undone a couple of months back.[/quote]

which city?[/quote]

I think Seattle.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox']I say stick with the 500 for the autolock. My church wouldn't approve of 666 and thats where I mostly log in from.[/quote]

I can't picture you in a church. Actually, I don't know what you look like so I can't picture you anywhere. But still, you get my meaning.[/quote]

And this Cloudspekk reenactment is shaq-fuing hilarious.[/quote]

We're all still waiting on those nudies, dc.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='punqsux']look what i found
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1350&highlight=
kinda ironic giving lessons on trading then ripping people off, isnt it spekky?

/random cag

(that link is still active!!)[/quote]

Lol, I remember the time that was posted in the thread. Such a douche...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']if anybody wants i can send some guys up to WA to take care of this guy if you know what i mean, i know people and im not kidding

/random cag[/quote]

which city?[/quote]

I think Seattle.[/quote]

oh that's only 4 milliion people or so, funny that I probably live within 30 miles of his house

OMFG U guys first i try to sell my gamez here and get too many offers and then i desided tew not sell tew any1 and now youre saying im ripping yew guys off WTF im inosent@1!

/cloudspekk

(this one is for the truley old school cags)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox']I say stick with the 500 for the autolock. My church wouldn't approve of 666 and thats where I mostly log in from.[/quote]

And this Cloudspekk reenactment is shaq-fuing hilarious.[/quote]

We're all still waiting on those nudies, dc.[/quote]

and we demand full-frontal

[quote name='manimal'] CloudSpekk telling us about trade etiquette is about as convincing as Big Nick telling us how to bring a girl to orgasm......[/quote]

okay so cloudspekk didn't ever post much on this site and didn't have much or any feedback and people still sent him money first based on what his ebay rating?

[quote name='zionoverfire']okay so cloudspekk didn't ever post much on this site and didn't have much or any feedback and people still sent him money first based on what his ebay rating?[/quote]

Yupe, that's why we never go by eBay feedback anymore.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire']okay so cloudspekk didn't ever post much on this site and didn't have much or any feedback and people still sent him money first based on what his ebay rating?[/quote]

Yupe, that's why we never go by eBay feedback anymore.[/quote]

I see and of course its not a deal through ebay so we can't trash his ebay rating. I assume his paypal acoount got hit pretty hard.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire']okay so cloudspekk didn't ever post much on this site and didn't have much or any feedback and people still sent him money first based on what his ebay rating?[/quote]

Yupe, that's why we never go by eBay feedback anymore.[/quote]

yes I see an of course its not a deal through ebay so we can't trash his ebay rating. I assume his paypal acoount got hit pretty hard.[/quote]

We even thought to set up accounts just to mess with his auctions. Actually, the Cloudspekk thread served its purpose, both entertainment and trading wise, people were more vigilant while trading after that.

[quote name='bignick']didnt cloudspekk also say he was gonna change his password and never return?[/quote]

Yeah, but after he said that some people caught him trolling the boards and called him on that. I wonder if he's still around just maybe under a different SN.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='bignick']didnt cloudspekk also say he was gonna change his password and never return?[/quote]

Yeah, but after he said that some people caught him trolling the boards and called him on that. I wonder if he's still around just maybe under a different SN.[/quote]

well if his IP was banned it would reqiure a different computer, since as I understand it he's in highschool? he has access to plenty of those and could easily be here but I doubt he'd bother to do any trading since his address is known by several people.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So I don't suppose I could get his address for the "future" off of anyone.[/quote]

The only people with access to this info may be MightySlacker or B3bop.

[quote name='sj41']Is this the new OTT or not? This has gone so far off-topic, I'm amazed![/quote]

:whistle2:$

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='sj41']Is this the new OTT or not? This has gone so far off-topic, I'm amazed![/quote]

:whistle2:$[/quote]I won't be quiet! This is crazy! This is wrong! THIS IS WRONG! This should be in the off-topic forum. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']LOL that would suck ass.[/quote]

no because then defender would simply make another one and it would turn into an off topic. To bad they didn't let us hit 500 on the last one before it got locked up.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='nachzeher']Wouldn't it be ironic if this hits 500 and has to be locked.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+2 :D[/quote]+6... er... +3 :D

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='nachzeher']Wouldn't it be ironic if this hits 500 and has to be locked.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+2 :D[/quote]+6... er... +3 :D[/quote]

+1+2+3=+4?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='nachzeher']Wouldn't it be ironic if this hits 500 and has to be locked.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+2 :D[/quote]+6... er... +3 :D[/quote]

+1+2+3=+4?[/quote] [-X

You're just spamming the boards! :spam:

+5

dammit....

you guys have ruined this thread...can you attempt to at least keep things on topic.

I am just gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back