OTT with subwoofers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']A Strummerbs sighting! Those seem to be rare these days.[/QUOTE]

These past two weeks my fiancee has been home from law school, so I have not been on-line at all. She headed back for her final semester this morning.

Interesting note, the venue where our wedding was supposed to be held sort of burned to the ground last week. Yay to having to send out a second round of invitations.

[quote name='lordwow']We've given up even considering house hunting for now, wouldn't be able to get a loan if we wanted to.[/QUOTE]

I got the loan, it's just a matter of actually agreeing on a house. We found two a few weeks ago, but they both sold out from under us, so we're back to looking. We might have found another one, but we're waiting on a bunch of disclosures before we can consider putting in an offer.

[quote name='strummerbs']These past two weeks my fiancee has been home from law school, so I have not been on-line at all. She headed back for her final semester this morning.

Interesting note, the venue where our wedding was supposed to be held sort of burned to the ground last week. Yay to having to send out a second round of invitations.[/quote]

So your fiancee has gotten better then? I think the last time I talked to you, she was still really sick(Lyme's Disease?).

Also, that sucks that you have to send out more invitations.

[quote name='strummerbs']I got the loan, it's just a matter of actually agreeing on a house. We found two a few weeks ago, but they both sold out from under us, so we're back to looking. We might have found another one, but we're waiting on a bunch of disclosures before we can consider putting in an offer.[/QUOTE]

That sucks about the house, but at least you got the financial backing. We're in a lease until August 30th anyway, and with a new baby here, it's unlikely we'll be able to move anywhere.

I should really go to bed since I have to get up at 5:30 for the first time in over two weeks tomorrow.

Hrm. :/

[quote name='lordwow']What are you up to munch? Not something the cops are going to be questioning us about later right?[/QUOTE]

No. I got a new entertainment center today to keep Mak Jr. off of my gaming stuff. It has doors. Since the PS3 is loud as hell when it gets hot, I'm trying to find a way to keep it cool with the front door closed (the back is opened).

So, I'm powering a CPU fan via USB so that the fan cuts on when the PS3 does. I'm going to get one blowing from up top and another one from the left side. That should increase the air flow and, hopefully, make it cooler in there. We'll see.

And CK64, that worked. I created a fan that succesfully powered via USB. It worked with the PS3, so I should be good to go. Of course, like a dumbass, I used the fan that lights up all blue! I'll just leave it.

That's a pretty good idea, actually.

I'm kind of tempted to get a hold of a cheap computer fan to use that for my 360, which is kind of sandwiched near a bunch of other electronics since I don't have a whole lot of space (but the heat vents are open). I wonder if that would help. It'd be a good precautionary measure, at least.

[quote name='darthbudge']So your fiancee has gotten better then? I think the last time I talked to you, she was still really sick(Lyme's Disease?).

Also, that sucks that you have to send out more invitations.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, she has been sick for two years, and she's finally getting better. Pretty confident she's going to be able to take the large law firm job she was offered, so that will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back