Ott?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']What are you talking about? I didn't do shit.

What happened?[/QUOTE]dallow and senorwoohoo were organizing a trade like you and Liquid, but it was with mixtapes and shit instead. :)

[quote name='Moxio']Yes you did; there's no trade discussion allowed in the OTT. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Shitty rules shouldn't be followed. :cool:

Dang, glad I stopped myself though.

Those royalties to the surviving bassist might have been lost as everyone else is dead.
Go buy the CD woohoo! :nottalking: Don't make me a criminal!

EDIT: LOLZ, GUY

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Dullow, when can I expect all those goods?[/quote]The "by saturday or else I have to pay you $5.00 in paypal" comment was deleted. :cool:

When you find a place, Moxio, make sure if has an SFV so you can verify its CRC, or make sure it has an md5 sum so you can verify that.

[quote name='dallow']Dang, glad I stopped myself though.

Those royalties to the surviving bassist might have been lost as everyone else is dead.
Go buy the CD woohoo! :nottalking: Don't make me a criminal!

EDIT: LOLZ, GUY[/QUOTE]

Is the album out of print?

Because if it is, that'd just make this even more stupid. :cool:

What's ridiculous is Gamestop selling me two Singstar mics for 9.99! What a steal!

I actually like watching the clips of people singing more than playing the game.
Amazing variety of PS3 owners from around the world.

One of my fave clips is of Culture Club's "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" and the video is of a red-ringed 360 opening and closing it's disc tray as if it's singing. :(

Apparently, I can stream music from my computer to my Wii via the Browser.

I'd talk more about it, but the OTT would probably get deleted because that's sort of a little bit like piracy - sending free bits through the air and whatnot. :whistle2:k

It's probably stolen music anyway GW. :nottalking:
And sorry if you hated my Metaknight, he can be a bit annoying to fight against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back