Ott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, definitely didn't play Zelda. Got distracted with Portrait of Ruin. I don't know how I'm gonna make it past this section of the Nest of Evil. Multiple bosses from the actual castle make upt the hallway and the boss is fake Trevor, fake Grant and fake Sypha, which is just ridiculous. Sypha keeps turning me to stone while Trevor whoops my ass with his whip and Grant sits on the ceiling going "I got knives!" throwing them down at me. Plus I use up so many of my recovery items just to get up to them. I thinks I might have to go level up some more first.

[quote name='musicnoteless']I'm not the gamer I used to be. I actually have to take 15 minute breaks between 2 hour sessions cuz i get fatigued so easily. =([/QUOTE]_>
Fatigued?

[quote name='Brak']What the Hell is your radio show even about, Demo Man?[/QUOTE]

Same thing as Seinfeld only without Kramer's wacky antics.

Edit: Now that I think about it his show is a lot like seinfeld without kramer, jerry and elaine. Here we have a bald fat man doing a podcast. Only I doubt he's even half as funny as George.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Nobody knows who I be... unmemorable to a fault.

Punq, however, he's one of those icon-type CAGs that people mention when they talk about "OTTs that only lasted mere hours" or something like that... a legend of sorts? Hence my amazement.[/QUOTE]
see, the bad thing about OTT's is that if you leave them sit too long, they get moldy.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Same thing as Seinfeld only without Kramer's wacky antics.

Edit: Now that I think about it his show is a lot like seinfeld without kramer, jerry and elaine. Here we have a bald fat man doing a podcast. Only I doubt he's even half as funny as George.[/QUOTE]
I still want to hear a synopsis from the horse's mouth.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did I hear something about moldy OTTs?

What up, cats?[/quote]

Moldy OTTs. Moldy boners. Yeah... no.

I don't know, I don't want to know, curiousity can't make me click that link. It was before my time and shall stay so.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Moldy OTTs. Moldy boners. Yeah... no.

I don't know, I don't want to know, curiousity can't make me click that link. It was before my time and shall stay so.[/QUOTE]
It's a bunch of people posting "+1", "one more" and shit like that. 500 times.

[quote name='Brak']What the Hell is your radio show even about, Demo Man?[/QUOTE]

Ingredients:

1/4th Editorial/Rant
1/4th Reviews
1/4th Wrestling Talk
1/4th General Yammering (in other words that part of the show will be various little bits and pieces of things that I'll talk about).

Oh and the name "Internet Radio Revolution" won't be sticking around for long. Even I do realize that its a bit too much so I'm trying to find a more suitable catchphrase to tie in with the show.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Ha, sounds like you had a lot of fun ;).

I myself have a job interview tomorrow at Kumon, where they will see if I'm fit to grade tests. I'm really nervous :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you have no idea how much fun I actually had. Our trainers are amazing, but the whole experience was like smashing your head into a brick wall, laced with glass shards. I'm much more of a hands-on type of learner.

Good luck with your interview tomorrow. Let us know how it went (unless you flat out sucked and don't want us mocking you ;) ).

I'm a H.S.I. (high speed internet) tech rep/service rep/account rep/etc. Thankfully it's an area I have some knowledge in, but I'm in no means an expert, yet. One of the guys in my group is by far the most hardcore technology dude I've ever met in my life, and I've known some pretty big "tech heads."

We got to listen to some of the calls and the vast majority are beyond simple, usually a power reset or simply disabling a security suite (apparently Norton has a problem with our service). One call was kinda sad:

An elderly woman called in and was experiencing computer problems (not our gig since we're an ISP, but we listen anyway). She told us her grandson was using the computer and came out of the room saying he's sorry but he hit a button and now nothing works. Whatever he did, he really messed the PC up. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse would work at all. She tried another set of keyboards and another mouse and still nothing worked. At this point we couldn't help her since it's not an internet problem and sent her on her way.

Anyhow, so now this older woman has a PC and can't use it at all since nothing will accept inputs. To the best of my knowledge there isn't an input "kill switch" on cases, and the only way I can think of to eliminate inputs via Windows would be disabling the drivers, and if you're smart enough to know that you should be smart enough to know it may not be a good idea to disable the only two forms of control the PC offers. The ports weren't blown either since the keyboard had power (the number lock icon was lit up).

I kinda felt sorry for the lady since know she has a fancy (and heavy) paperweight until a hardware technician comes over to look at it since there's no way she'd likely know how to fix it. That call was the highlight of the calls I listened in on.

Needless to say, I should be able to contribute a good bit to the customer stories list that's in the deal/discussion forums with this new job.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Moldy OTTs. Moldy boners. Yeah... no.

I don't know, I don't want to know, curiousity can't make me click that link. It was before my time and shall stay so.[/QUOTE]

It's just an OTT, though one that went by extremely fast.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Ingredients:

1/4th Editorial/Rant
1/4th Reviews
1/4th Wrestling Talk
1/4th General Yammering (in other words that part of the show will be various little bits and pieces of things that I'll talk about).

Oh and the name "Internet Radio Revolution" won't be sticking around for long. Even I do realize that its a bit too much so I'm trying to find a more suitable catchphrase to tie in with the show.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you going to take calls? Please take calls.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did I hear something about moldy OTTs?

What up, cats?[/QUOTE]
wsb, nice to see youve still got the earl avatar...have you had it forever, or did i "catch you on laudry day" so to speak?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Ingredients:

1/4th Editorial/Rant
1/4th Reviews
1/4th Wrestling Talk

Oh and the name "Internet Radio Revolution" won't be sticking around for long. Even I do realize that its a bit too much so I'm trying to find a more suitable catchphrase to tie in with the show.[/QUOTE]
What if Tony Hawk sues you over the name?

[quote name='Brak']It's a bunch of people posting "+1", "one more" and shit like that. 500 times.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just a bunch of sex jokes.

I dunno, I still think some of them are funny. Then again I'm no more mature than I was back then.

Man, fuck the DPS's shitty hours. By the time I'm home from school (1.5 fucking hour bus ride + 20 min walk), they're closed. I won't be able to get my license and wreak havoc on the roads alone until the 29th at the earliest :bomb:.

Well, I have my interview and I'm going to see Pan's Labyrinth tomorrow, and I need to catch up on some much needed sleep, so 'night OTT.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Good luck with your interview tomorrow. Let us know how it went (unless you flat out sucked and don't want us mocking you ;) ).[/QUOTE]
Heh, thanks.

Shit... fuck....

I didn't even know about Tony Hawk's show which by irony is also named "Demolition Radio." That really messes things up.

I might end up delaying the debut show a bit now as a number of things will need to be redone.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Shit... fuck....

I didn't even know about Tony Hawk's show which by irony is also named "Demolition Radio." That really messes things up.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't worry about it.

[quote name='Brak']I wouldn't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

People who revolutionize radio will become extremely popular, and we all know what a munny-lovin' sk8er Tony is.

Well... I could always rename the show "DemoMan Radio."

What do you guys think? I don't want to have any potential naming issues that I can advoid right now. Especially since I don't want to established the name and identity of the show only to have Tony Hawk potentially sue my ass over the name then make me change it (ala the whole WWF situation).

[quote name='Demolition Man']Well... I could always rename the show "DemoMan Radio."

What do you guys think? I don't want to have any potential naming issues that I can advoid right now. Especially since I don't want to established the name and identity of the show only to have Tony Hawk potentially sue my ass over the name then make me change it (ala the whole WWF situation).[/QUOTE]
Dem0lition Radio.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Well... I could always rename the show "DemoMan Radio."

What do you guys think? I don't want to have any potential naming issues that I can advoid right now. Especially since I don't want to established the name and identity of the show only to have Tony Hawk potentially sue my ass over the name then make me change it (ala the whole WWF situation).[/QUOTE]
.♪ But he's got high hopes... he's got high hopes

He's got high apple pie in the sky hopes
.♪

[quote name='Brak']Dem0lition Radio.[/QUOTE]

Or DemOTTlition Radio. :lol:

(Then again only us CAGers would get the reference)

And for your listening pleasure:

http://www.quotethedemolitionman.com/thememix.mp3

What now might be the abandoned intro theme mix for the show if the show name changes. I sadly lost the master multitrack mix files in a hard drive crash back in September so it would be hard for me to remix the them to whatever the new show name would be. :cry:

That sure is a light-hearted theme song for a show called "Demolition Radio" I expected some heavy metal guy screaming "DEMOOOOLITION"

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']That sure is a light-hearted theme song for a show called "Demolition Radio" I expected some heavy metal guy screaming "DEMOOOOLITION"[/QUOTE]
After hearing the one he just posted, I wouldn't have it any other way.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']That sure is a light-hearted theme song for a show called "Demolition Radio" I expected some heavy metal guy screaming "DEMOOOOLITION"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's kind of what I was expecting as well.

[quote name='Brak']After hearing the one he just posted, I wouldn't have it any other way.[/QUOTE]

And besides I simply do not have the voice to do the metal guy screaming DEMOOOOOOOLITION. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Yo, zew. Were any of those Smokin' Aces titles of Ray Liotta?[/QUOTE]
Nevermind. Just checked. Doesn't look like it. :/

Oh, well.

That movie is gonna be the shit.

[quote name='Brak']Nevermind. Just checked. Doesn't look like it. :/

Oh, well.

That movie is gonna be the shit.[/QUOTE]
Are you sure? I think the green one is.

Tried to play Rainbow Six Vegas online tonight for the first time. But everyone kept kicking me out of their rooms. The online graphics are major suck though.

[quote name='CitizenB']Tried to play Rainbow Six Vegas online tonight for the first time. But everyone kept kicking me out of their rooms. The online graphics are major suck though.[/QUOTE]

Where you playing ranked or player matches?

[quote name='captainfrizo']Where you playing ranked or player matches?[/QUOTE]

Player matches, I don't like the game that much. I'm not sure why I bought it. The online seems like the type thats only fun when you play with people you know.

[quote name='CitizenB']Player matches, I don't like the game that much. I'm not sure why I bought it. The online seems like the type thats only fun when you play with people you know.[/QUOTE]
That's every game.

I've completely abandoned trying to play in rooms where I don't know the host.

Also, has anyone else gotten any spam friend request lately? I'm not talking about people who send a request but make no indication of who they are, but just really odd things like "Figures2Collect" or "Super Mame II"

I don't generally sort through my inbox till the end of the night and these requests are often already gone, without me deleting them.

[quote name='guinaevere']Mark down this momentous event. I'm not reading all the earlier ott pages and posts.[/QUOTE]
But, what if I tell you theres a bunch of good stuff you'd be missing out on?

I'm lying.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back