OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']What'd ya think?[/quote]

I loved it. I had actually never heard any of his work before, but I decided to download it with my Zune Pass and it was great. I especially liked his rather different lyrical content.

I think "Think You Know Me" is my favorite song off of the album.

[quote name='st0neface']Budge, I hope you've listened to Murray's Revenge. Blows that one out of the water.

edit: Just saw that you haven't. Do it.[/quote]

I will go ahead and get that right now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang...still no CoD:WaW beta code...

Budge, Senses Fail is alright...I dig the music but not the lead singer.[/quote]

:nottalking:

Buddy is the best part, at least when he is not trying to super hard and screaming all the time.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, OU is up.

We're going to beat the shit out of them though, by the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's going to happen. OU has a defense and Muschamp always leaves his DBs on islands out there. He did that shit all the time at Auburn, which had/has a better D than UT. It may take a while, but Bradford will pick them apart. That's my theory anyway.

[quote name='darthbudge']I loved it. I had actually never heard any of his work before, but I decided to download it with my Zune Pass and it was great. I especially liked his rather different lyrical content.

I think "Think You Know Me" is my favorite song off of the album.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that track is killer.

[quote name='st0neface']Budge, I hope you've listened to Murray's Revenge. Blows that one out of the water.

edit: Just saw that you haven't. Do it.[/QUOTE]

Yeap.

[quote name='darthbudge']I will go ahead and get that right now.[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

JUst got back from first day of vivarium duties.

Some pretty cool stuff up ins.

Basically I check to make sure everything has food, water, isn't dead, has a clean cage, and the temperature/humidity of the rooms.

Theres a ton of rooms to do though, and I'm not looking forward to changing the rat's cages, those fuckers are huge!

Still, this will probably be my favorite job that I've done, because there is a set amount of work to do each day, and you work as long as it takes you to finish and then you're done. So, if I want to get some extra time, slow it down a smidge. If I want to get out sooner, I crank it up a notch. fuck working a set amount of time. I like working until the job is done.

Oh right the cool stuff.

One of the rooms has all this super expensive test eq and 4 rats. These rats have these chips sitting on their head sticking into their brains and they look like little hats.

The researchers use it to study the brain waves and I think the ones in there now are being tested on cocaine.

A friend of mind tricked me into going into this room absolutely FILLED with dead babies, and I'm not kidding.

[quote name='Brak']A friend of mind tricked me into going into this room absolutely FILLED with dead babies, and I'm not kidding.[/QUOTE]

elaborate

I wish that's how it went down.

It was at the local community college. I was walking down the hallway, and I hear my friend's voice calling my name. I look, and I see his smiling mug sticking out of a mostly-shut door.

And he gestures for me to come hither, saying, "C'mere. I wanna show you somethin' sweet." I walk in, thinking that it was something within the room that he wanted to show me -- not the room itself. So, you know, I walked all the way into the center of the room and said something like, "What's sweet?" As I asked, I realized that the room was filled with shelves and shelves and shelves of dead babies in jars.

I'm a bit of a necrophobe, and my friend knew that... and you should have seen his face, bellowing out this toothy, ominous James Earl Jones-esque laughter. (His laugh legit sounds like Darth Vader's.)

He looks like Donkeylips with longer, unkempt hair, if you need to create a visual in your mind.

I wanted to smash one of the jars over his head, but I called him a son of a bitch and ran out of the room instead.

I got a good look at one of the babies, and the top of it's head was just a brain. And it was green.

That's pretty goddamn disturbing. I found out after the fact one day at work that I was yards away from the part of the psychology building where they perform tests on monkeys/apes. I'm really glad I wasn't exposed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back