OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']I think Soulja Boy is done. I don't see him coming out with another song that's as big as that Superman shit unless he thinks of a new way to ejaculate on someone.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Do any of you guys listen to a band called Backdoor Slam? They are a blues band, kinda reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix or Cream. I just started listening to them and they great.

Apparently they just recently played at ACL also.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What the fuck kind of tag is ":( you fail"?[/quote]

That is what happens once all the funny taggers have been banned. :(

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Did you check out Minus the Bear, budgetbudge?[/quote]

I listened to the first few tracks off of their new album last night, it was pretty good. I am gonna listen to the rest of it here in a second.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']When you say the new album, do you mean Planet of Ice, budge?

I know, I know, I've been meaning to check them out.[/quote]

Yeah, that is the one. They had several albums and I wasn't sure which one I should get, so I just got the newest one.

EDIT: If I posted today's xkcd, do you think I would get infracted for encouraging piracy?

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, that is the one. They had several albums and I wasn't sure which one I should get, so I just got the newest one.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. If you don't like this one too much, you might dig their earlier stuff like Highly Refined Pirates. Or not, just throwin' that out there.

Liquid:
I'm at work and she's not on my iPod so I fail. :[. I'll remember to listen when I get home, though!

Anyone in here interested in buying either NGII or GTAIV?

I can't decide if I should keep them or not, but I know if I sold them that they would go towards GoW2 or Left 4 Dead.

This is a cliche, but i really don't know how to describe. It's really "world music" in the sense that lots of genres are crossed and the singer sings in various languages. Very gypsy-esque. My wife said it sounds like "Carnival music." They're based out of San Francisco. I dig it.

Here's a video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkpuAQIdoD4[/media]

I'll remember to check that later, thanks, munch.

I really wish my PC at work had speakers or was at least good enough to play YouTube videos.

*le sigh*

On Wednesday October 15th DVDSpot will be closed permanently. This decision was made to allow us to focus on other great web properties. We sincerely appreciate everyone's contribution to the DVDSpot community and hope you enjoyed the free services it provided. We understand many people will not want to lose their personal collection data, so we remind you that you can export that data to file by going to Membership Tools while logged in and clicking the Export to File button. This will create a file with all movies in your Owned and Watched lists. Also keep in mind the editor system for approving DVD additions and edits has been disabled, so no new or edited DVDs will be added.
fuck

[quote name='manthing']I can't believe how many children are online in COD4 at this time of day[/quote]

Something that I learned from my brother being addicted to Halo 3 was that there is always a plethora of annoying 12 year olds on XBL. No matter what the hour...

[quote name='manthing']#83?[/quote]

Nope just 1 account with a Level 70 Human Warrior, a 46 Dwarf Hunter, and a 28 Dranei Palladin. :D

[quote name='Number83']Nope just 1 account with a Level 70 Human Warrior, a 46 Dwarf Hunter, and a 28 Dranei Palladin. :D[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said...

Motherfucker...

Here I was F5'ing the Eurogamer site, and I had a French code chilling in my inbox...

#-o

Downloading it now...

Can I talk about COD5 since it's not out?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker...

Here I was F5'ing the Eurogamer site, and I had a French code chilling in my inbox...

#-o

Downloading it now...

:whistle2:k[/quote]

Absolutely not! We can't tell if you are actually in the beta or you just pirated it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Absolutely not! We can't tell if you are actually in the beta or you just pirated it.[/quote]

What if I pirated my beta key?

:cool:

Looks like the office they're moving my shit into is a lot bigger and I'm gettin' a new computer! Its also in the library and nobody goes through there. :cool: Yay![quote name='manthing']

:whistle2:k[/quote]MORON!

Eurogamer's giving away codes now? I don't see anything on the front page about it other than the article about it coming soon, so where is it on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back