OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so pist when I discovered that Illuminati Princess exceeded the Xbox LIVE gamertag character limit.

Back to the drawing board!

I liked the idea of you using straightbrax0r. It let people know your sexual orientation, and that you were an individual named brax0r.

Hahaha.

When Microsoft allowed people to put "Gay" in the gamertags, I was tempted to get "Gay Dad", but it looks like someone has it now.

(A guy named "masturbating dad" used to play on a TF2 server I frequent.)

When I was driving home from work, a few minutes ago, I came up with a good one... but it's one letter over!!! :bomb:

"myspace princess". That would have made the bros rage like whoa on Call of Duty. :bomb:

"LEGO Miley Cyrus" is one letter over, too. :(

[quote name='Brak']

"myspace princess". That would have made the bros rage like whoa on Call of Duty. :bomb:

"LEGO Miley Cyrus" is one letter over, too. :([/QUOTE]

OMFG I :lol: hard. Drape your shit in glitter and rainbows.

Oh so you're Gilmore Girls.

And I think the 'bringer just brought your new xbox tag: Glitter Rainbow

Edit: or pick one of these.

enhanced-buzz-wide-31000-1329510483-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, work has me not scheduled for another week. At least I can make some Dr's appointments that I've been neglecting and visit my cousin up north.

Think I'll give DWG 3 until the end of the week. If I haven't unlocked the final missions or beaten the game by then I'm ready to move on.

Will re-start Red Dead Revolver (which moved pretty slow the first time I played it) or maybe Portal 2 for something different.

Doesn't feel like chritmas without snow.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey I can respond to you now! Good morning.[/QUOTE]

How's the office ban? You chould try Cheapy's personal site that is a redirect...which escapes me at this moment...

cheapyd.com

TDKR is probably the best BD I have seen all year. Movie was so much better a second time around, and the fucking audio and video are demo worthy. Fanfuckingtastic disc. I normally am not a big repeat movie watcher, but this is going to get a ton of play. It is just about perfect.

I didn't even know it was out on Blu yet. I got my first Criterion blus from Amazon the other day. I'm so glad I bought that PS3.

[quote name='Rocko']I didn't even know it was out on Blu yet. I got my first Criterion blus from Amazon the other day. I'm so glad I bought that PS3.[/QUOTE]

Comes out tomorrow. Amazon delivered it early.

[quote name='Rocko']Blu or DVD?[/QUOTE]

A mix of both:
11) The Seventh Seal (Blu-Ray) $20
108) The Rock $5
110) M. Hulot's Holiday $12
112) Play Time (Blu-Ray) $20
115) Rififi $10
129) Le Trou $20
130) The Shop on Main Street $15
138) Rashomon $10
153) General Idi Amin Dada (slight rip from the tape used to seal the DVD ☹) $10
157) The Royal Tenenbaums $5
249) The Battle of Algiers $25
250) John Cassavetes: Five Films $60
263) Fanny & Alexander: The Theatrical Version (missing booklet) $10
274) Night and the City $15
281) Jules and Jim $20
289) Hoop Dreams $10
300) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou $5
306) Le Samourai $10
309) Ugetsu $20
315) Shoot the Piano Player $15
332) Viridiana $20
335) Elevator to the Gallows $20
336) Dazed and Confused $10
339) Yi Yi $15
374) The Bicycle Thieves (slight tear on outside sleeve) $20
380) Naked City $15
385) Army of Shadows $15
386) Sansho the Bailiff $20
408) Breathless (Blu-Ray) $20
437) Vampyr $20
421) Pierrot le Fou (Blu-Ray) $50
447) Le Doulos $20
450) Bottle Rocket (Blu-Ray) $20
475) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Blu-Ray) $5
536) The Thin Red Line (Blu-Ray) $20
540) The Darjeeling Limited (Blu-Ray) $20

I haven't bought movies in years, and really don't see the need to buy movies, but now that we are getting a PS3 (for me and my kids for xmas), I find myself wanting to buy some. But why? I only rarely watch a movie more than once, and usually with so much time in between that probably the next best format is out, so the purchase was a waste of money.

The only exception are movies for my kids. They will watch them many times.

Can't go take a shower till the maintenance/restoration guys show up. Which was supposed to be a half hour ago. Love their schedule.

My head is effing killing me. Can't tell whether it's migrane, sinus headache or some other shit. Drink coffee. Take pills.

Slightly, slightly tempted by that Lego Pirates for $11 at amazon today. I'd play it --- eventually.
But I just bought two games during Black Friday from them, and we still aren't 100% sure how much this crawl space flood will be costing us.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Looked on slickdeals and saw a deal on a back to the future 2 hat. Had to buy it.[/QUOTE]

When I saw that, I immediately pictured Brak clicking on the buy button as fast as he could. :lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']When I saw that, I immediately pictured Brak clicking on the buy button as fast as he could. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Did you read the thread over there? The thread compelled me to buy it more than anything.

Brake wearing that shit would make me crack up. I could see him doing all types of random shit in this dope ass hat. The first thing that came to mind was him wrecking his car at work in that hat. Thinking about him getting super angry while wearing that hat has me rolling.

[quote name='Number83']You chould try Cheapy's personal site that is a redirect...which escapes me at this moment...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']cheapyd.com
[/QUOTE]

Sweet I'll give this a shot tomorrow. Checking out CAG first thing in the morning has been my morning ritual since the EBgames updates. Its driving me crazy not to be able to do it anymore.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The wife and I are going to try and have a bebe.[/QUOTE]

Congratz! Thats the best part, leading up to the actual birth!

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet I'll give this a shot tomorrow. Checking out CAG first thing in the morning has been my morning ritual since the EBgames updates. Its driving me crazy not to be able to do it anymore.[/QUOTE]

I miss the EB Morning Update more than anything here on CAG...:cry:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The wife and I are going to try and have a bebe.[/QUOTE]

The trying is the fun part. Until you get to the point where you're doing it to time with the ovulations and cervical mucus cycles.

[quote name='munch']A mix of both:
11) The Seventh Seal (Blu-Ray) $20
108) The Rock $5
110) M. Hulot's Holiday $12
112) Play Time (Blu-Ray) $20
115) Rififi $10
129) Le Trou $20
130) The Shop on Main Street $15
138) Rashomon $10
153) General Idi Amin Dada (slight rip from the tape used to seal the DVD ☹) $10
157) The Royal Tenenbaums $5
249) The Battle of Algiers $25
250) John Cassavetes: Five Films $60
263) Fanny & Alexander: The Theatrical Version (missing booklet) $10
274) Night and the City $15
281) Jules and Jim $20
289) Hoop Dreams $10
300) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou $5
306) Le Samourai $10
309) Ugetsu $20
315) Shoot the Piano Player $15
332) Viridiana $20
335) Elevator to the Gallows $20
336) Dazed and Confused $10
339) Yi Yi $15
374) The Bicycle Thieves (slight tear on outside sleeve) $20
380) Naked City $15
385) Army of Shadows $15
386) Sansho the Bailiff $20
408) Breathless (Blu-Ray) $20
437) Vampyr $20
421) Pierrot le Fou (Blu-Ray) $50
447) Le Doulos $20
450) Bottle Rocket (Blu-Ray) $20
475) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Blu-Ray) $5
536) The Thin Red Line (Blu-Ray) $20
540) The Darjeeling Limited (Blu-Ray) $20
[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, nothing for me for now I'm afraid. I'm really trying not to buy any more DVDs. Might get back to you about some of the Wes Anderson blus in a week or 2, I can't remember if I bought Bottle Rocket or Darjeeling on blu and they're at my parents' house. :c

[quote name='munch']My wife and I never 'tried.' I just looked at her funny, then she would get knocked up.[/QUOTE]

All of our unassisted pregnancies occuried by having my wife be in the middle of nursing school. (2004! 2011!)
Uh, 2007 kid, you had a little help.

fuck, my throat is sore. Had a slight fever last night. Should swipe a rapid strep test from work and run one on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back