Ouch...wtf?!

swetooth9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
i just banged my elbow against a cabinet door...the thing is...this happens ALL THE TIME!!!

does this happen to anyone else on occasion as well? i don't know why it's always the same spot over and over again though...

it's always either banging my elbow against something or accidentally hitting my toe on something...it's always those two specific parts...don't know why

[quote name='swetooth9']
does this happen to anyone else on occasion as well?[/QUOTE]

I think that we all hit a body part on a part of our home from time to time.

Your body is still growing and you're not quite used to the new changes.

And yes, there's supposed to be that much hair down there.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Your body is still growing and you're not quite used to the new changes.
[/QUOTE]

Or he's just getting fat.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Your body is still growing and you're not quite used to the new changes.

And yes, there's supposed to be that much hair down there.[/quote]

thanks for clearing that one up...two birds with one stone, i guess

My old desk at work was designed by some freak: it was in an L shape, but one of the supports was placed in such a way that if I turned my chair to the left to write something, I'd ALWAYS bang the side of my kneecap. AND the corners of the support were kinda sharp and not rounded at all.

Yet, I'd get busy and not be paying attention and hit my knee almost every day. I finally got into the habit of sitting at my desk crooked, as in a little to the right.

I'm so glad I moved to the other side of the building...

Have I ever bumped into something before, you ask?

No, my body in fact dematerializes when I approach something on a collision course, and phases back in when the threat has passed. It's kinda cool

bread's done
Back