OURCOLONY.NET CAG Colony & Next-Gen XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosedude

CAGiversary!
Yo.....since it seems this AVG is based on groups of people......I created a CAG colony.
Not sure what happens next but after I created it.....I got this message:

The Colony is growing quickly. Please be patient.

Will post more as I know more

I tried to get into yurs but it says its invalid my colony is Cheapassgamer and the password is 28161215

[quote name='goosedude']:

The Colony is growing quickly. Please be patient.

[/QUOTE]

This is an error meaning to many people logged on..

It was changed a weak or two ago to read what you wrote instead of error.

FYI

I signed in using the CAG password. I'm registered, but only verified that I'm part of the CAG colony by hitting the back button from the "error" page and looking at the "Your Colony" page. We need 5 more to complete the first challenge.

what clolony do I join? whats the password? BTW, is there a game we play after we are done getting people?

It say there must be at least five memebers in a colony to proceed but the display indicates we have 50. I really don't get this so far.

For the two previous posts:

Each member gives you 10 points. So when there are five members you start the challenge. I only had to have four friends join to get the next challenge/clue.

I would join the CAG colony but Im already in the Team Xbox colony which is in first place. If you are intrested in joining TXB colony, the password to get in the site is play, and the # for the colony is 86415989

[quote name='Verbal']I tried to get into yurs but it says its invalid my colony is Cheapassgamer and the password is 28161215[/QUOTE]

everyone join this one, we have 60 people and i already did the first challenge. BTW you cam only do one a day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back