<Out-of-Stock> Lion King 3D Diamond Edition 4 Disk -- $23 after shipping

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Sorry guys, item is now out of stock.

Found this on Slickdeals.net

Overstock.com has The Lion King 3D Diamond Edition (4-disc version): Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy available for pre-order for $19.99. Shipping is $2.95.

That's $7 cheaper than Amazon's current price. I switched my pre-order thusly.

Note: Item to be released on Oct 4, 2011

Thanks y2nicco

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... This actually comes out cheaper than the standard Blu-Ray on Amazon for me. o_O;

I have no use for the 3D disc, but I'll probably pick this up instead.

... You can't use DMR coupons on Overstock, can you? Hahaha

[quote name='sgand']Would def bite on this, but my kids want the trilogy set.[/QUOTE]

So did I, but keep in mind, those are all on a spindle and will be scratched because of storage and trying to grab those discs. They'll be standalone on BRD next year.

It's only a better deal if you buy some other items to save shipping, like Thor 3D is also $19.99 etc... The combined shipping is $3, so it makes a better deal. However, it's not so great by itself since most places offer similar prices on release day (instant gratification vs. shipping for more or less the same price).

Note, if you pre-order this with another title to "save" on shipping, Overstock will charge you the entire order when one item is shipped (not sure they fix that now). Personally, I hate to prepaid for stuff...

Glad I did the pre-order of Lion King and Beauty and the Beast 3-D from Amazon months back, when they had significant discounts for buying both. I'm getting both for $37.98, with free 2-day shipping from my Prime trial a couple of months ago.

bread's done
Back