Outlaw Volleyball 4.99 at Bestbuy

jim2011

CAGiversary!
Outlaw Volleyball 4.99 at Best Buy after 5.00 off coupon in Best Buys gaming magazine which is in the gaming section. The coupon is valid towards any xbox live title. It is in the back of the magazine.

Sorry that its old and for the mistakes

to clear some things up.

1. Outlaw Volleyball is 10 bucks at Best Buy.
That means 4.99 after their xbox live coupon.

2. Blockbuster should price match, possibly take coupons. if it is 9.99 they should take the 5 dollar xbl coupon. and you can get it for the same price. not sure though.

[quote name='fireball343']to clear some things up.

1. Outlaw Volleyball is 10 bucks at Best Buy.
That means 4.99 after their xbox live coupon.

2. Blockbuster should price match, possibly take coupons. if it is 9.99 they should take the 5 dollar xbl coupon. and you can get it for the same price. not sure though.[/quote]

Don't take this the wrong way, but on what planet does Blockbuster price match?

[quote name='leperlover']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought outlaw volleyball was one of the worse games in existance?[/quote]

Ok, you are wrong. It isn't the best game in the world, but I think it is far from the worst. 77 average according to metacritic.

Wait the original poster just posted a link to the same exact post??????
I think its about time for the head dogs to lock this one

At one point (around the release of Spiderman on DVD) Blockbuster did price matches, (remember cuz i almost PM it.) I don't think they do anymore though.

sorry.

The games isn't bad. I wouldn't have bought it at full price, but the gameplay is surprisingly good. Brings back memories of the PC game Kings of the Beach. It's gameplay is so simliar but with a twist.

bread's done
Back