Outpost.com - Jade Empire $39.99 ($49.99 LE) shipped free

[quote name='Stace']Outpost.com

Chaos Theory $36.99 w/ free ground shipping

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4335055

Jade Empire (standard edition) $39.99 w/ free ground shipping

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4395535?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG/

Jade Empire: Limited Edition $44.88 w/ free ground shipping

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4416556?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG[/QUOTE]

I coulda sworn that I read somewhere that the first 2 runs of Jade Empire were going to be all LE (rather than the regular edition) so I dunno why Outpost is offering both. Well, it looks as though the game has some worthwhile stuff in the LE based on the description I've seen so that's probably the one to get.

$39 for the LE, now its a guessing game of will this be really limited (as seen so many times before), or will production more than meet demand and future price drops take place (see: halo 2).
Then further adding leaves to the bonfire is that this LE does not exactly add much and it is unclear whether the new content will be available for free through live

ah, the gambler's regret

I ordered SC:CT when it had free shipping but was still charged. A call to customer service took care of that issue. Just fyi for anyone in that situation.

As for Jade Empire, is the LE worth the extra money? I'm personally getting tired of all these special editions. The main draw that I can see is the extra character and fighting style, which may or may not get released on XBL. Which version is everyone getting?

Crap, I ordered JE:LE a couple of nights ago from Overstock for $41.50 and just checked their website it seems you cant cancel a order only return once you receive, could have saved another $2.60.

I had just made up my mind as well. Guess I'll wait and see if it goes back down. If not I'll just pick it up when it drops in price down the road.

Excellent! Thanks for posting this, ordered mine. :)

And I agree on what's been said about 'limited' editions. Halo 2, Mortal Kombat Deception, Phantom Brave... you can get the 'limited' editions of these games anywhere. But with my luck, this game would be the exception. My addition to collecting won't allow me to take the chance. Must... have...

I just found out my Jade Empire LE was on backorder... I placed an order a couple days ago.

Did this happen to anyone else?

"Thank you for your order! We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a
definite ship date at this time. However, we continually receive
new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill your
order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible."

I got that too Sabin. It's 1 of 2 things though. Either a ton of people ordered it, or they send that out for preorders as well as backorders. Since the game isn't out yet, it is hopefully the latter.

That's a normal message from them.

I've (pre) ordered numerous items from them, and received that each and every time. I've had no problems from them, and you shouldn't either.

Don't worry, it'll be all good :)

bread's done
Back