Outrun Online announced for PSN/XBLA

I'll buy it if it adds something to make it better than Outrun 2006. The PC version already goes to 1920 x 1200 rez. with like 16x AA, so... they basically just have to add some sort of new content to make it better.

This is awesome. More interested in online play with players available and having it in HD. I only have the PS2 version and the PSP version.

The PSP version is the best PSP game ever released on UMD, btw.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'll buy it if it adds something to make it better than Outrun 2006. The PC version already goes to 1920 x 1200 rez. with like 16x AA, so... they basically just have to add some sort of new content to make it better.[/QUOTE]

I care nothing about a PC game myself, as long as its on PSN/XBL and its in HD, its worth the price of admission alone. You'll always find people/setup races with friends to race online. Huge benefit. Also, we need to support this so that more goodies like Daytona USA hit with full online multi-player.

Bought the last outruns including the "OMFG That's rare!" Outrun for the Sexbox. Good stuff, and can't wait for this one.

Outrun 2006 for the PS2 is one of my favorite games ever. Assuming this is the port of the upgraded Outrun 2SP on that more powerful hardware in the arcade, I'll be sp00ging buckets.

bread's done
Back