Over 100 digital copies to celebrate CAG 3.0 WINNERS POSTED!

Was able to use code through Vudu. Couldn't figure out how to make it work on Cinemanow. Since the code was a UV code it will show up in both libraries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much! Looking forward to watching Hotel Transylvania - looks pretty funny.

Edit: PM sent earlier today. Thanks

Please be patient if it takes awhile for me to get back to you or if your code has a typo. I have over 50 messages to reply to and those codes can get blurry (with over 100, your bound to have typos).

Rest assured, you will get your free stuff. I should be all caught up by noon monday (central time).

Also, all of the consolation prizes have been claimed.

There are still alot of winners who have yet to claim their prize. they have until July to do so or their codes might go to people who actually want them.

Please be patient if it takes awhile for me to get back to you or if your code has a typo. I have over 50 messages to reply to and those codes can get blurry (with over 100, your bound to have typos).

Rest assured, you will get your free stuff. I should be all caught up by noon monday (central time).

Also, all of the consolation prizes have been claimed.

There are still alot of winners who have yet to claim their prize. they have until July to do so or their codes might go to people who actually want them.

I'm not in any rush, with a giveaway of epic proportions, you must have patients. I'm just glad I won, and hey if the code doesn't work then hey it didn't cost me anything so no loss.

Thanks again for the contest as well as your time sending all these codes out and know there are many people on here that are grateful!

Not sure if you got the PM I sent, but I am having problems w/my code for Hotel Transylvania - I want to reconfirm that it is an UltraViolet code (if not, what is it for).

Thanks

Looks like I won! Sweet! I almost just bought this movie(RE:R) yesterday, so glad I waited and checked here first! Thanks again man! Can't wait to watch this!

Sorry man the contest is over I believe, unless you're posting movies you're interested in, in the event no one wants thier code..

Yeah, I'm way behind on the contest pm's. My apologies. Work has been crazy busy lately and I've been wasting my spare time playing the new Deadpool game. If you haven't gotten your code or your code had a typo, send me another pm just to make sure your request doesn't get lost in my conversations page.

I'll get caught back up on monday. Very sorry for any inconvenience this has cost you guys. As a reparation I'll be dropping some stuff in the random code drop forum at noon central time monday. You guys will obviously be the first to know.

If you have not received a reply, your pm got lost in the shuffle. oops. pm me again and we will get you taken care of.

here are some codes for kicks. comment when you redeem them.

xbox live 2 week: xkfkx 2k3c9 hwrfm cykk2 m4thc

Looper: rpn5 krut qxar p541

21 and over itunes (needs xml file): 1398515154581439

Last excorcism pt. II 1xdy x6h9 5n0B uve3

CAG has done nothing but give to me over the past 6 years or so. It's a group of nice people who find deals to enjoy our passion not to score a quick buck. I'm grateful for all of you and will hopefully be continuing to give back to the community. Stay classy cheapassgamer.

got Last excorcism pt. II!! thanks so much! when i saw this, i figured youd probably have a whole lot to send so i didnt even try.

Can somebody explain how I redeem my code? I don't use itunes(and never will. quicktime is my mortal enemy), and I can't figure out how to redeem codes through vudu.

Can somebody explain how I redeem my code? I don't use itunes(and never will. quicktime is my mortal enemy), and I can't figure out how to redeem codes through vudu.
What movie do you have? Some codes are itunes specific while ultra violet movies can be redeemed on a number of different sites. For these sites you often have to search for the title first and then click the redeem link. vudu, flixster and cinemanow work this way. Depending on the movie some of the production companies also have their own redemption sites as well.

Yeah, I'm way behind on the contest pm's. My apologies. Work has been crazy busy lately and I've been wasting my spare time playing the new Deadpool game. If you haven't gotten your code or your code had a typo, send me another pm just to make sure your request doesn't get lost in my conversations page.

I'll get caught back up on monday. Very sorry for any inconvenience this has cost you guys. As a reparation I'll be dropping some stuff in the random code drop forum at noon central time monday. You guys will obviously be the first to know.

If you have not received a reply, your pm got lost in the shuffle. oops. pm me again and we will get you taken care of.

here are some codes for kicks. comment when you redeem them.

xbox live 2 week: xkfkx 2k3c9 hwrfm cykk2 m4thc

Looper: rpn5 krut qxar p541

21 and over itunes (needs xml file): 1398515154581439

Last excorcism pt. II 1xdy x6h9 5n0B uve3

CAG has done nothing but give to me over the past 6 years or so. It's a group of nice people who find deals to enjoy our passion not to score a quick buck. I'm grateful for all of you and will hopefully be continuing to give back to the community. Stay classy cheapassgamer.

I attempted to use the 21 and over itunes code (with the xml) and got an error. I don't believe this movie is on the icloud and needs the entire data disc to redeem.

Tried redeeming looper and seems it got lurked, unless I tried the wrong site. Tried doing it through Sony Pictures Store.

Edit: Yep it got lurked...

What movie do you have? Some codes are itunes specific while ultra violet movies can be redeemed on a number of different sites. For these sites you often have to search for the title first and then click the redeem link. vudu, flixster and cinemanow work this way. Depending on the movie some of the production companies also have their own redemption sites as well.

I attempted to use the 21 and over itunes code (with the xml) and got an error. I don't believe this movie is on the icloud and needs the entire data disc to redeem.
this is 40 is the movie i'm trying to get. I was told it will work both on itunes or vudu

edit: nevermind. I figured it out.

this is 40 is the movie i'm trying to get. I was told it will work both on itunes or vudu
You can try this link to redeem it on flixster. It should show you the movie and often times if already redeemed will show tell you it has exceeded the maximum number of redemption. If your vudu account is linked to your UV account and do the same with the flixster account, you will be able to watch the movie through vudu.

https://redeem.flixster.com/ultraviolet/nbcu-entercode/?offerid=B3C38AFD-7653-4425-89AB-6F9C48A90BD5

PS: some codes will work for both itunes and ultra violet allowing you to redeem once for each and others you can only pick one OR the other. make sure you didn't share the code with anyone.

Hi fableflav,
Much appreciated in what you did in offering all those free codes. If by any chance any codes become available, I'd like to put my hat in the ring.........

Thanks again

The codes that remain unclaimed by July will be sprinkled throughout CAG. some in this forum and some in the random code drop.

Awesomeness! Fingers crossed :)

bread's done
Back