[OVER] Contest: Halo: Reach Beta Code Giveaway

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
I was fortunate enough to receive a Halo: Reach multiplayer Beta code from Microsoft today. However, I have a copy of Halo: ODST already and rather then enjoy it early I have decided to give it away. So in a shameless attempt to promote my website - GamingSurvival.com – I will be holding a contest for one lucky gamer to win a Halo: Reach Beta code and have the entire weekend to play before everyone else!

CONTEST DETAILS
In order to enter the contest, you must follow these simple steps:

1. Go to www.GamingSurvival.com
  2. Find a review to read
  3. Write a real comment for the review (NO SPAM OR “MY ENTRY” POSTS)
  4. Come back to this thread and post a comment saying what review you commented on
  5. Wait patiently to see if you won!
This contest is strictly on CAG (not posted all over the internet). Your comment must be posted before 11:59PM EST on Friday (tonight) night. The winner will be selected via a random draw. The winner will then be contacted immediately after the draw, via the email provided when leaving a comment. ONE ENTRY FOR EACH POST ON A REVIEW (i.e. if you want to comment on every review your odds get better but only 1 comment per review).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw that we can enter once per review, so I left a comment for Assassin's Creed 2 as well, under the same name (Scott). Thanks for running this contest!

I commented on your Tony Hawk 2 review for the iphone. Nice looking site and thanks for being so generous and giving out a code. I was on Twitter for hours today trying to get some codes but no luck.

http://www.gamingsurvival.com/?p=866&cpage=1#comment-229

I also commented on your Street Fighter IV review for the iPhone version

http://www.gamingsurvival.com/?p=904&cpage=1#comment-230

and Mario and Luigi Bowser inside story(thanks for showing me that site, you write great reviews and now I have another gaming website to check out. I agree with a lot of things you say about the games

http://www.gamingsurvival.com/?p=619&cpage=1#comment-231

I just checked out a review for Bayonetta. Sweet game over all and an on point review/look of the game. Even better would be if anyone could score me a Reach Beta code so I don't have to wait all weekend to play. :applause:

I commented on your monster hunter tri, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Assassins creed 2 reviews. Thanks for giving us the chance to win!

Commented on Street Fighter IV on the iphone as username:ecwman. Nice review that really helped me in my decision to buy the game.

I commented on the Monster Hunter Tri review, I really want it. Might even spring for the full price just to satisfy my needs.

hello, i posted a review under FINAL FIGHT: DOUBLE IMPACT REVIEW as dreamerslost, nice site, and wish i could leave comments selling the game to younger generations as they really are two great games, but the drm on the psn side of things is absolutely lame

314bdafcde28400.jpg
314bdafcde28400.jpg

Reach is a beautiful game.

Eh what the hell why not. Trying twitter didn't help lol.

I left a comment on Army of Two: The 40th Day under the name Ent.

Thanks for the chance. Keep up the website.

Edit: Oh and also for Saw: the Videogame

why not increase my odds?

Commented on all of the following as JediGameFreak:

AC2

Monster Hunter Tri

Street Fighter 4 (for iPhone)

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Bayonetta

No More Heroes

I have been filling out a spreadsheet in preparation for tonight's draw. Our current comment total is 115! Thank you very much to everyone who has commented on the reviews by NJMane and I. All of your kind words mean a lot. The OP will likely be updated before the draw with details of how the draw will happen.

So get ready, as the clock ticks closer to beta time!

bread's done
Back