z7enZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I found this on http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-freebies-samples/

This will only take 5 min :)

FS is giving away free $20 GC like there facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?sk=app_150241448387363

And click on the Tapped in App and go to the bottom of the page in this Screenshot here

http://imageshack.us/f/11/002august062011.jpg/

click on Basic or Advance basic is easier and follow the steps

For ever 5 points its $5 GC

Once you click on one of the task it will say "Full Detail" click that and ill let you enter the code

Here are the answers to most of the basic questions

The Contra Code - BCF984
Solve the Puzzle - A5G64S
Future Blocks - A7GSX3
Gerbil Hunt - A6X3YD

Tapped in Trivia 1 - B (Angry Birds)
Tapped in Trivia 2 - A (Mayor)
Tapped in Trivia 3 - A (Facebook)
Tapped in Trivia 4 - B (Escaped Animals)
Tapped in Trivia 5 - B (130)
Tapped in Trivia 6 - B (Farmville)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just answered the basic questions, because I despise twitter. Easiest $10 ever. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='z7enZ']Once you click on one of the task it will say "Full Detail" click that and ill let you enter the code[/QUOTE]

Yea, just saw that in your post. I guess that's what a night of drinking at a concert gets me :lol:

Thanks a bunch man!

Thanks, once FS checks my hastily put together link to imageshack with a print screen of their website logo I will have $15 (3 * $5 gift cards)

[quote name='Rastafari']Thanks! I should have the $20 once they verify twitter and a few other things. Quite easy and didn't take long at all.[/QUOTE]

Which of the advanced "3 pts" did you find easy? I'm short 6 points from getting $20.

[quote name='snuter']Which of the advanced "3 pts" did you find easy? I'm short 6 points from getting $20.[/QUOTE]

The avatar one is just downloading an avatar....I didn't put it as my facebook avatar and still got the 3pts... the story ones are easy if you have a blog... There is no length requirement.

For the story ones, you can just put a very short twitter one too.

I don't have twitter so I just made a quick crappy one and just put down a couple of 2 line stories and got credit for it.
Unlike those "Tweet these", they actually check the story so it credits really quickly and actually works.

Finished up at $20.

How do you know that the twitter ones worked? Facebook and Twitter aren't tied together so how will they know who to credit points to? I have followed the directions but the options are still available and it doesn't say task completed or Judges are verifying. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks! This is great! Just got $10 and hopefully another $10 will be coming once the Twitter stuff gets verified :)

Thanks OP. Just got $10 and waiting for confirmation should push me close to $20. Just shared the OP on GAF also.

Thanks as well, OP. I did it up to $15. Gonna try for $20 later today. Wife is at $10, but only cause they took the trivia questions down. :(

[quote name='janlazer']Thanks as well, OP. I did it up to $15. Gonna try for $20 later today. Wife is at $10, but only cause they took the trivia questions down. :([/QUOTE]

most likely swapping up some new questions on there

[quote name='Rabid']How do you know that the twitter ones worked? Facebook and Twitter aren't tied together so how will they know who to credit points to? I have followed the directions but the options are still available and it doesn't say task completed or Judges are verifying. Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]
Hmm, do we need to somehow link our twitter to facebook or something to get this to work?

I just added my twitter screen name to my account info in facebook, don't know if that will do anything.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Hmm, do we need to somehow link our twitter to facebook or something to get this to work?

I just added my twitter screen name to my account info in facebook, don't know if that will do anything.[/QUOTE]

I'd make sure that you link it in the Tapped in App. Towards the top of the page, where the meter with how many credits you've earned towards the $20 gift card, on the right side there is an "about you" link under your name. Click it and connect with Twitter. That should link it.

Plus, I have to give fuckerShop access to my Facebook account, my Twitter details, mailing address and phone number? Sorry, I don't need $8 off of hilariously overpriced A/V cables that badly...

They removed most of the Tapped in Trivia...?

Also, if we allow them to link our twitter, will my facebook friends be able to see my twitter? I really, really, really don't want that...

[quote name='snuter']I'd make sure that you link it in the Tapped in App. Towards the top of the page, where the meter with how many credits you've earned towards the $20 gift card, on the right side there is an "about you" link under your name. Click it and connect with Twitter. That should link it.[/QUOTE]
Hadn't noticed that, I just tried it and it seemed to work, it never asked me for my twitter account, maybe it autodetected it but it says connected.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']I just connected twitter but did the task this morning. Do you guys think I need to redo the tasks now?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing..

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Still stuck at 14 credit...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine is stuck at 9. I need the twitter credits, plus a few others to be verified still, then I should be at 20...

Does this end when the total paid out reaches $101k? It's at 72.3k already.. I hope my credits update before then

Damn !!! only the 1 Trivia was still available and that was Trivia 2 ! ugh now i have to wait or i could get a video of me doing the Robot

[quote name='JetEngineJesus']Plus, I have to give fuckerShop access to my Facebook account, my Twitter details, mailing address and phone number? Sorry, I don't need $8 off of hilariously overpriced A/V cables that badly...[/QUOTE]

I used a fake Facebook account, plus an entirely different fake name, fake phone number, and didn't do any twitter stuff. They got a marginally correct mailing address off me, so mailed gift cards will reach me.

And I intend to use my $10-$15 on something on sale :bouncy:

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got credit for Retweet and Say my name, I think both were Twitter ones.[/QUOTE]

I still didn't get any credit for twitter stuff =/

[quote name='CACG']I still didn't get any credit for twitter stuff =/[/QUOTE]

Same Here and i did this about ... 5-7 hours ago but if i go to wake up my normal time and it's not done .. i'm gonna start too worry i'm only in 9 Credits

i finally got my full 20 credits. just make sure your twitter account is connected to facebook under About Me and re-do the tweets/retweets every hour or so, eventually it'll go through

Still waiting on my stories to go through to hit $20. I posted them on the FS message boards, so once those go through, I should have the max and my wife as well.

Got a few twitter credit but not all. All of my stories are still being judge and some photos as weel. Taking forever, the sad part if you cant even resubmit those.

bread's done
Back