[OVER]GameSpot's Loot Drop contest

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Making an account on Gamespot is driving me nuts, the account creation is just terrible on the site.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it wasn't just me
Terrible

When they're not requiring any personal information to sign up for the site , it makes me question the legitimacy of the giveaway. More to the point: Whats to stop someone from signing up with multiple email accounts and submitting 400 different entries?

I won the Limited Edition Might & Magic: Heroes VI Statue I wonder how much it is worth probly will try to sell it so I can get a ps3

[quote name='Redeema']Congrats? I'll buy it off you. I hope you accept Trident Layers as a form of payment.[/QUOTE] hehe well I want a ps3 so I would take that as payment hehe I really want the imfouse 2 one

[quote name='EdRyder']Glad to hear it wasn't just me
Terrible

When they're not requiring any personal information to sign up for the site , it makes me question the legitimacy of the giveaway. More to the point: Whats to stop someone from signing up with multiple email accounts and submitting 400 different entries?[/QUOTE]

Lmao, very valid point.

[quote name='Wchillinman']A little over a hour left for Dead Rising Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, would have missed it otherwise.

They are sending out more winner notifications. Just checked my messages & noticed on Friday I got a winner notification for the Saint's Row The Third prize. Weird thing is it did not come from GameSpot, it came from someone @cbsi.com. I thought it was fake so I checked the Gamespot website which lead me to the forums where an admin & mod of the site said it is legit. They said cbsi was a CBS Interactive address & the company that owns GameSpot. Good thing I didn't delete the email. :D

bread's done
Back