*OVER* Giving away a sealed copy of Blood Bowl (360)

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (99%)
Long story short, due to Gamestop.com's horrible coupon implementation system I got 2 new copies of the game. Just post a comment by Sunday February 13th at 9:25 EST. That's in exactly 4 days for you OCD people ;). To make it interesting, post your comment with anything you consider a favorite, favorite color, food, sports team, video game, book, movie, ocean, city-state...whatever you want ahaha. Also, I will choose completely randomly. I'm open to suggestions and if someone has a really neat one they can get a second entry! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite Gaming Series: Half life
Favorite arcade game: Metal Slug
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Zombie Game: Left 4 dead

About 2 years ago i made a map for l4d called mushroom massacre, it was a big hit and i would love to finish but i don;t have a stable internet connection now days and cant download the game so its kind of depressing. I dont know why im telling you people this but i thought i would write a little about my self :lol:

My favorite color is green or blue, I couldn't tell you which specifically.
My favorite super hero is Deadpool, just because he's an ass.
My favorite game series is Fallout (Started with 1, back in '97!).
My favorite fish is salmon.

my favorite band is the deftones, I have a tattoo on each wrist to represent them.
my favorite cartoon is the simpsons, i have multiple simpsons tattoos
my favorite OG cartoon is the transformers (G1). I have tattoos of the symbols.
btw i love video games, working on that tattoo.

my favorite nfl team are the GREEN BAY PACKERS , and i am not a bandwagoner fan, been since i was little :D

GREEN N YELLOW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Color: Red.
Food: Ham and cheese omelet.
Sports Team: Wolverines.
Video Game: Fallout 3.
Book: The Road.
Movie: Far too many to name.
Ocean: Uh.. Pacific?
City/State: Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Thanks for the opportunity. =)

AHAHA I'm loving these responses!

[quote name='thereefernander']Hey, how did you take advantage of their coupons anyway?[/QUOTE]

Cause they're dumb :D no but really, they had a glitch

My favorite game of all time is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

All of my favorite games are for the Gamecube. The reason is because I was 12 and new games were usually 4-6 months apart. I must have played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 2, Paper Mario: TTYD and LoZ: The Wind Waker at least 5-8 times each. Now I can barely stand to play a game more than once :cry:.

bread's done
Back