[OVER] Humble Squeenix Mini-Auction for Make-A-Wish!

The major point of today's auction was to conclude it during Trav's offer to match all of today's donations to Doc, which ends in a few hours, so extending it 24 hours wouldn't have worked. The fairest suggestion probably would have been to restart all the bids from scratch, but there wouldn't have been time or exposure before Trav's offer ended. Personally, I don't think the mix-up is that big of a deal, since trying to get cheap games wasn't the purpose of all this and just an incentive, but then again this is site is for cheapasses so I cant speak for anyone else.
This is true. I usually like to finish any of my transactions for this site during the workday, since I sit in front of a computer for a majority of it. I originally planned on starting this on Sunday so it could end around noon today, but my weekend got extra busy and that wasn't an option. Then I saw Trav's offer, and knew it had to end tonight.

Then right after it ended, one of my boys woke up, and I was just only able to get him back to bed moments ago. Another reason I don't like to have any transactions happen at night. So if you're waiting for a total from me, you'll be receiving it shortly.

Sorry for all the confusion. I can guarantee this won't be happening with the bonus games. That one will be ending around NOON CDT. What day has yet to be decided, but this nighttime business was a bad idea. :wall:

PMs have been sent to winners, and at least 2 (possibly 3) sets of the bonus games will be up for auction in the next couple of days. Keep your eyes peeled.

A donation of $15.00 was garnered through this last auction, and I will be making that to Dr. Sasquatch in the winners' names momentarily.

Thanks again for all the bids everyone.

The major point of today's auction was to conclude it during Trav's offer to match all of today's donations to Doc, which ends in a few hours, so extending it 24 hours wouldn't have worked. The fairest suggestion probably would have been to restart all the bids from scratch, but there wouldn't have been time or exposure before Trav's offer ended. Personally, I don't think the mix-up is that big of a deal, since trying to get cheap games wasn't the purpose of all this and just an incentive, but then again this site is for cheapasses so I cant speak for anyone else.
Agreed. It isn't a big deal, I was just going to drop my previous bids after the extension and move on, but Ltrain was nice enough to work something out with me even though I don't think I'm entitled to anything. I mean, it's not like this is for profit.

For Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, if both Bobby and Jimbodan want to honor their top bids to Ltrain, I can cover it with another copy.
Works for me. Seeing as I also lost previous winning bids, I can definitely understand him being a bit frustrated with what happened. Thanks for helping out.

Hitman: Blood Money #1 .25
Hitman: Contracts #2 .25
Just Cause #1 .25

Edit: I guess I should have clarified which one when I bid, so I'm doing that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Remnant #1 - $2.50

The Last Remnant # 2 - $2.00
kyaryyy.gif

tn_gallery_237605_8418_92704.jpg

That's it! No bids after this post will count!!

The OP will be updated shortly, and winners can expect a PM from me in the very near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back