[OVER] Marj's Lowball Finished

38. The OC the Complete 1st Season (A) - $2 StoicPersonEater

42. Weeds Seasons 1-6 (Season 3 Disc 3 B-, All other season discs A - Season 6 box has Target sticker still on case) - $6 StoicPersonEater

3. My Sims Kingdom (CIB) (A) - $2

4. Peggle (CIB) (Slipcover included)(A) - $2

6. The Sims 2 Pets (CIB) (A) - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
8. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Greatest Hits Edition) (CIB) (A) - $3

The Adventures of TINTIN -stickers still on outer box (Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy (Used) (A) - $3

Batman Arkham City PS3 $6

36. House Seasons 1-6 (Some boxes slighly slanted, packaged that way. Seasons 1-3 B, Seasons 4-6 A) $15

42. Weeds Seasons 1-6 (Season 3 Disc 3 B-, All other season discs A - Season 6 box has Target sticker still on case) - $9

Last day to get those bids in, ends later tonight between 10-11pm Central Time, after Daver's Awesome Lowball. Come back here after that one is finished and help me close my 1st ever lowball! Thanks for the bids already guys, keep em' coming!

The site is not working on my PC at the moment so please be patient. We are in the last hour or less. When will it end? Guess you'll just have to see ;)

Batman Arkham City PS3 - $8

36. House Seasons 1-6 (Some boxes slighly slanted, packaged that way. Seasons 1-3 B, Seasons 4-6 A) - $17

36. House Seasons 1-6 (Some boxes slighly slanted, packaged that way. Seasons 1-3 B, Seasons 4-6 A) - $23

Bundle #2 - $1
Bundle #3 - $1

Man, this was a pain at the end with the site being down. I'll see you all later with totals when the site is back to normal. Blah.

Alright guys, I used random.org and chose the winner of free shipping and 50% off shipping.

sdragon - free shipping
shadyfozzie - 50% off

Congrats!

Totals should be up soon, when site is working on PC.

In post #2 I have some of the totals up. I will be sending out PM's to those with (Need to talk) next to their totals. I have some questions. Also, if everyone could send me their addresses so I can ship these out ASAP! Thanks guys. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I could have swore jatink had a bid on battlefield of $4 but I don't see it above anymore. Jatink, did you edit a post and delete it? I am not seeing it.

My apologies guys. My eyes must have played tricks on me. Cro you are the actual winner of Battlefield! I'll PM you the total. I am really sorry about that :(

Everything is packaged and ready to go. Some packages have been shipped today. If you paid today, it will be shipping out tomorrow or Thursday, just depends on how work goes.

Also guys, don't forget to leave feedback as you receive those packages. Everyone who has paid should have received feedback from me. If you paid and didn't receive feedback, let me know!

bread's done
Back