(OVER - Now 29.99) Ridge Racer (Xbox 360) for 19.99 New + Free Shipping

[quote name='cdeener']To be clear you should include the system it is for in your title, OP.[/quote]
Good point. Done.

Awesome price... gonna print it out and try a PM at Circuit City.

I was just wishing this game was $19.99 the other day.

[quote name='seanr1221']I might try that Roufuss, even though a FRYs isnt anywhere around.[/QUOTE]

Chances are your dumbass CC employees don't know that... mine will just PM anything without even asking.

If they ask, I'll just tell them there is a store in Tampa or some shit. 95% of the time they won't so I'm not even going to stress about it.

Thanks very much for posting this!

I placed an order, but it's listed on the site as "Available for Preorder" so I'm guessing that means that it's sold out already?

[quote name='seanr1221']No go with the Price Match. Said the store has to be within 50 miles.[/QUOTE]

lol, don't call them, just try your luck in store... the cashier is alot less educated than the CSR folks ;)

Hell, I've gotten my CC to PM an Amazon deal before, this should be manageable depending on the cashier I get.

[quote name='Roufuss']lol, don't call them, just try your luck in store... the cashier is alot less educated than the CSR folks ;)

Hell, I've gotten my CC to PM an Amazon deal before, this should be manageable depending on the cashier I get.[/QUOTE]

I did go in :( Damn waste of gas! I guess I could always try BestBuy.

Also does that avaible for preorder button mean its sold out?

[quote name='seanr1221']I did go in :( Damn waste of gas! I guess I could always try BestBuy.

Also does that avaible for preorder button mean its sold out?[/QUOTE]

Wow, your CC must be hella close, you went there and back already? That's insane, I went to use the bathroom, came back, and you were back.

BB dosen't PM anything online, as far as I know.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, your CC must be hella close, you went there and back already? That's insane, I went to use the bathroom, came back, and you were back.

BB dosen't PM anything online, as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

Haha yup, I have a BestBuy, Target, CC, Ebgames and Gamestop all within 5 min of my house.

Not to mention the 2nd biggest mall in the nation is 15 min from my house...no deal is safe from me! :D

But the more I think about it, I'm gonna hold off on the deal. It will be 20 or less B&M eventually, and Dead Rising comes out soon anyway.

I submitted my purchase seconds before making this post, and I just received order verification from Outpost.com.

Hopefully, the wait won't be too long for those of you who ordered when the status changed. My experience with them is that they generally fill all orders - even if you have to wait a few extra days for them to replenish stock.

Enjoy!!

Sweet, I've been waiting for a price drop for this game. Picked up Project Gotham Racing 3 from Fry's today for $19.99 and just ordered RR6 from their site just now.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Roufuss']lol, don't call them, just try your luck in store... the cashier is alot less educated than the CSR folks ;)

Hell, I've gotten my CC to PM an Amazon deal before, this should be manageable depending on the cashier I get.[/QUOTE]

You'd think with places like Sears accepting online prices the rest of them would be a little more open to it. Man I miss the short period back in the day when EB would pricematch online stores. Personally I think it's a smart idea since I'll either buy a product online or $5 off a new one with a GGC at Best Buy.
edit: Wow Stuka that's cold.

when i get to the last page, it adds a $18.01 Insured USPS fee even though i chose free ground shipping. i just went through the process again and got the same results. plus, why does it say pre-order?

i'd love to pick this game up for $20, but this is too much hassle.

[quote name='trent82']when i get to the last page, it adds a $18.01 Insured USPS fee even though i chose free ground shipping. i just went through the process again and got the same results. plus, why does it say pre-order?

i'd love to pick this game up for $20, but this is too much hassle.[/quote]
That's strange. By default, Outpost DID try to set me up for 2nd day shipping for an extra $8, but as soon as I picked ground it discounted the shipping so that it was free. Weird.

[quote name='Stuka']If it was any 360 game but Ridge Racer I'd buy it. I'd buy Rumble Roses before I bought Ridge Racer 6.[/QUOTE]

but it's Riiidddgggeee Raceeeeerrrrrrr..........Riiiddddggggeeee Raaccceeerrr!!!!!!!

[quote name='jgressley']That's strange. By default, Outpost DID try to set me up for 2nd day shipping for an extra $8, but as soon as I picked ground it discounted the shipping so that it was free. Weird.[/QUOTE]i figured it out...it was something stupid. even though they give you 2 lines for your street address, they only seem to use the first line. so i just changed it. i originally had my p.o. box on line 1 and street address on line 2, but they don't seem to like the p.o. box, so i just took it out and it worked fine.

[quote name='jgressley']That's strange. By default, Outpost DID try to set me up for 2nd day shipping for an extra $8, but as soon as I picked ground it discounted the shipping so that it was free. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Outpost ALWAYS does that. Every order seems to default to 2nd day. You have to click on Ground to get the free ship, when it's offered -- it doesn't automatically default to it.

[quote name='trent82']i figured it out...it was something stupid. even though they give you 2 lines for your street address, they only seem to use the first line. so i just changed it. i originally had my p.o. box on line 1 and street address on line 2, but they don't seem to like the p.o. box, so i just took it out and it worked fine.[/quote]

UPS doesn't ship to PO boxes..

Haven't played too much of the game so far (got this for $20 new a few months back), but what I have played was very fun. Definitely not for Gran Turismo fans though.

Could this at least mean Fry's will have this for sale soon? (I wonder how much of this is also because Fry's/outpost are stopping their RR6 bundle.)

Thanks OP, in for one(before the price went up). Haven't even seen it in local stores for a while now.

This sucks. I went to Sears knowing that they would price match it and they didn't have any more in stock.

Come back to order from Outpost and the price went up! What the f***? Didn't think they would have price changes in the middle of a Saturday.

bread's done
Back