[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

ok stop, no more bids.  I'll total the invoices now and send them out either tonight or tomorrow morning.  Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, nobody wanted your PS2 bundle. Can't blame them.
It's not the first time. =) not even for $1, LOL.

Folks, I've put up the tentative invoice calculations in the OP. Please review it for accuracy. I'll send a PM to you individually with your totals tomorrow. I will include payment information in there as well. Should you want to pay me earlier than that, PM me tonight and I'll try to get back to you (before midnight EST). Again, thanks everyone for bidding. My wife will be happy a lot of the clutter will be gone.

Invoices have been sent out to those who did not pay last night following the lowball.  I'll begin packaging things up this evening for anyone who can pay by this evening and I'll get them mailed out tomorrow with tracking numbers for them in the evening tomorrow.

I have packaged up everyone's games who has paid so far.  They should be dropped off tomorrow at the post office tomorrow afternoon barring any work related delays I may have.  I'll have tracking numbers for all of them by tomorrow evening.  The next shipping day is friday, so anyone who pays by thursday night will have a package dropped off on friday.   I will start leaving feedback in a few days for those who have already paid.  I'd ask that you please leave me feedback when you receive your goods as well.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

Those who are in the first round of shipping (with 1 exception) have received tracking numbers for their packages.  Please allow at least one night for tracking info to be available from USPS, sometimes it may even take 2 days.

Everyone in the first round of payments have received a tracking number with their items.  Everyone in round two will have their items shipped on Friday.  Deadline for friday shipment is thursday 9 pm EST.  Anyone who does not pay by monday of next week will be put on my wall of shame!  =P  I will send out a reminder PM tho those who have not yet paid.

Everyone highlighted in yellow will have a packaged shipped tomorrow.  With the exception of 2 of you, a tracking number has been sent to your inbox.  The 2 that did not receive tracking numbers are because the packages need to be weighed and postage paid at the post office.  I'll provide tracking for those packages tomorrow.

OK, all payments have been received.  I am just waiting on a shipping address and all packages not sent will go out tomorrow.  Thanks everyone for a great lowball.  I think I have one more lowball I need to do and this one will be a doozy!  Not sure when I will hold this one because of the time it takes to hold one of these things is quite a time committment!!

All items have been dropped off at the post office now.  I have provided everyone with a tracking number for their package.  If for some reason you did not get it in your inbox, please let me know and I will provide you with one.  Again, thanks everyone.  Please be sure to leave some feedback when you receive your items.  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.  I will leave feedback this evening when I get home.

--Andy.

I have helped resolve Eternal Session and Babe Ruth's shipping errors.  They have both confirmed (via priviate message) that they have received the correct games now.  Thanks everyone for the turnout!!

bread's done
Back