overall feedback score

The number listed is your unique member feedbacks. Two of them are from the same user so only one of them gets counted towards the number shown.

[quote name='JP']The number listed is your unique member feedbacks. Two of them are from the same user so only one of them gets counted towards the number shown.[/QUOTE]
even if it was two different trades? i thought it was kinda like an ebay score, where every trasnaction counts.

Makes sense to me. I had wondered this too, but once you have more then a half a dozen it doesn't really matter all that much IMO.

It's probably to prevent padding the number I.E. friends giving each other multiple feedbacks to raise the number or someone with two accounts padding them then scamming people etc. But I think each different trade should add to the number as I have some people I've traded with multiple different times and people should always be smart enough to check out the feedback page of those they are going to trade with anyway.

I'd say a large part of it is to keep people from padding. I mean my number is 74 but if you go to my feedback page it shows 82 (100%). I've never really seen it as much of an issue.

If you've traded with someone new, you'll get a feedback out of it as will the other party, since it's a new deal between you two. If you've done a second trade with someone, it'll count towards your total number of feedbacks, though it won't add to your feedback rating.

It is to prevent padding, as two people could keep going back and forth with one another to boost feedback artificially.

bread's done
Back