Overlord 2 (360) or Overlord Dark Legend (Wii) $10 each @ Alphashark

Overlord for the wii is fun but the other overlord console games suck. Note I am a HUGE overlord fan but feel the PC versions are by far the best by leaps and bounds.

I know I had huge framerate issues with Overlord 2 on 360. Don't think everyone got them but it caused me to stop playing before too long.

[quote name='Squarehard']Never heard of this site. Are they reliable?[/QUOTE]

I hadn't seen their AlphaShark site before, but like another poster, I did order a watch from ChronoShark (I'm wearing it right now) and had a completely uneventful (i.e. perfect) buying experience from them.

OP: please note that ___Shark sites, like Woot, are daily-only specials, so this deal will only be good today, September 1.

[quote name='FeathersMcGraw']OP: please note that ___Shark sites, like Woot, are daily-only specials, so this deal will only be good today, September 1.[/QUOTE]
Noted. Didn't think to put that in the OP.

Would have picked up the 360 version, but got Overlord 2 in the summer steam sale. Thanks though OP.

10 bucks, bleh, not good enough. Could have gotten it new at TRU for 1.xx with 30 off clearance and 10 off reach coupon card.

Is Overlord Wii as good as the other 2 Overlords?
Oh it doesn't matter. I love the series anyway.
In for 1.

bread's done
Back