Overlord 2 (360/PS3) - $24.99 Shipped

Saw this at Blockbuster last weekend for $9.99. Still could not get myself to buy it. This economy just has me being cheaper than ever.

This isn't a horrible price, but it makes me glad I decided to get the Steam package last weekend. :)

[quote name='mrg']Saw this at Blockbuster last weekend for $9.99. Still could not get myself to buy it. This economy just has me being cheaper than ever.[/QUOTE]

Was the copy you saw at Blockbuster one of the repackaged ones, without the original case and manual? The only copy I saw at mine was still marked $30 used.

Needs to be under $20 especially since I still have the sealed original in the backlog. This site is like crack, I need my fix every 30 minutes.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Do not get this game. I heard it was mediocre at best! Save yourself the pain![/QUOTE]

Well! What you heard should certainly influence other people's buying decisions.

Not. :p

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']demo was awful..[/QUOTE]

I loved the demo.

That said, unfortunately this price point is too high right now with all the games I already am playing.

The demo for the first one made me really want the 2nd one. And this seems like a really good deal considering that the new one isn't that old.

But...I haven't read amazing things about it.

It's a fun game, I borrowed a copy, and at this price I may pick it up next time I get paid. These aren't mind blowing games, but they are very entertaining.

bread's done
Back