Overstock.com "Previosly Viewed" games

abitteroldman

CAGiversary!
Has anyone purchased a "previously viewed" game from overstock before? If so, what was the condition of the disk/case? Did it come complete?

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Anything that doesn't include pictures of the item or a description of what condition its in is a really big risk.

The condition of the games vary, and the people who package your orders could probably care less about which one you get. You'd be taking a risk.

I used GameStop, paid $20 for Castlevania and $30 for the first Suikoden, and they both came without manuals or cases if that's any indication.

I just wondered if they're more like Gamestop - where you can spend $20+ and get no manual/case or like EB where 99% of the time the game is in good shape w/ everything

I just ordered a previously viewed game (Otogi 2) from Overstock and it came in Gamefly-like just-out-of-the-shrink-wrap condition. It came complete with original case, insert, manual, and even a registration card. The disc was similarly flawless.

Other people have reported good results from buying previously viewed DVDs from overstock in this thread.

BTW, Otogi 2 is gorgeous. Panzer Dragoon Orta gorgeous.

bread's done
Back